Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 09:22:02 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Only Fog Light Thread You Should Ever Post In  (Read 153439 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: April 09, 2011, 11:56:34 PM »

Billy, that's the best way.  The blue wire that comes from the switch, you need to wire that to anything that gives you 12v when your car is on.  You can wire it to the positive wire of your cigarette lighter if you want.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2011, 12:02:33 AM »

Okay, I finally had a minute to take a look at the wiring diagram again.  To get the fog lights on with your parking lights, you would need to cut the solid blue wire that's coming from the relay and ground that.  There are only 4 wires from the relay and they are all different colors.  Blue, green, blue/red, and blue yellow.  This may seem like an odd question, but are you color blind?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2011, 04:43:30 AM »

Maybe he can't count straight. 

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2011, 10:23:48 AM »

:laugh:Haha! Real funny! LoL

Tim I sent you the picture of the wires coming out of the Relay. There are 6 wires, (1) green, (2) blues, (2) blues with yellow and (1) blue With red.

I've given up on that mod until a future date. Tim, can you add this mod to the list of things we gotta do when I head your way?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:28:13 AM by gargantula99 » Logged

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrazyCreashunz

CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2011, 12:19:20 PM »

Billy, that's the best way.  The blue wire that comes from the switch, you need to wire that to anything that gives you 12v when your car is on.  You can wire it to the positive wire of your cigarette lighter if you want.

OK, once the relays come in I will give this a whirl.... gotta look good for Honda Day and my current bumper looks like sh*t! Tim good looking out dude...

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2011, 11:46:21 PM »

I do what I can.

Tim
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2011, 12:00:15 AM »

That's odd.  Do you have your fogs hooked up right now?

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2011, 07:29:26 AM »

That's odd.  Do you have your fogs hooked up right now?

This may seem like an odd question, but do you listen when I speak? LoL. just teasing tim. Yes, they're currently hooked up. Everything is all wired per the Honda instructions.  Out of curiousity, how many wires are supposed to come out of the relay on the 7th gens.  I ask this since I didn't actually order the harness from the dealership. I got it through Eazy.  Maybe he ordered the wrong year harness. Just a thought.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2011, 11:08:55 AM »

I actually only half pay attention to everyone.  The Honda OEM relay should only have 4 wires.  I'll take a look at the circuit diagram again and see if there's anything else I may have missed.  Are all 6 wires coming from different terminals on the relay, or does it seem like the 2 blue wires are coming from the same terminal?  Try unplugging the relay and count the terminals on the relay.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2011, 11:32:32 AM »

That's a possibility, I'll have to double check that one.

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »

Nelson where did you get your relays from...? The relays from Honda for the fogs are 4 pin!

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2011, 08:37:40 PM »

From Mr. Eazy, my neazy! Billy, you and I have different wiring since mines a 7.5 don't know if that makes a difference or not. I think I remember a 20 pin connector and a 14 pin connector.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:31:01 PM by gargantula99 » Logged

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: April 11, 2011, 10:48:47 PM »

This tells me that there should only be 4 wires coming from your relay.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 11, 2011, 10:57:34 PM »

Rubbish.

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: April 11, 2011, 11:02:44 PM »

From Mr. Eazy, my neazy! Billy, you and I have different wiring since mines a 7.5 don't know if that makes a difference or not. I think I remember a 20 pin connector and a 14 pin connector.

The relay is a 4 pin... what you are talking about is the connectors under the fuse box, yes there is a 14 pin and a 20 pin connector that you have to attach wires from the fog light harness to.

I been studying this sh*t so hard I know it by heart already lmaoOooo  laugh

So back to your relay which should be a 4 pin... you should have 2 relays if I'm correct, relay 1 (black) and relay 2 (gray) but the blue wire like Tim said should be grounded! As for me I have to take the blue wire and connect it to a 12v source that is only on when my car is...

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012