Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 09:34:29 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Only Fog Light Thread You Should Ever Post In  (Read 153448 times)
yanks4life
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
yanks4life pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 28, 2010, 07:20:01 PM »

where would i be able to buy me a set of ASEAN/Inspire Fogs lights it look so bad ass i live in CA. Near Inland Empire does any one know where to get them and installed here is my bumper

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: September 28, 2010, 09:12:53 PM »

You can order replicas from Depo or anywhere online.  As for installation, you can do it yourself or pay a body shop to do it.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2010, 07:10:47 AM »

What he said. Alex and Rolo had them on their 03-05 bumpers before they switched tto the 06-07 front end. Good luck getting ahold of either of them here. They went Casper.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2010, 04:11:49 PM »

What he said. Alex and Rolo had them on their 03-05 bumpers before they switched tto the 06-07 front end. Good luck getting ahold of either of them here. They went Casper.

im still here fool..just lurking around. are you back in MIA? whats up

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2010, 04:26:16 PM »

Damn! Back from the dead! I've been gone bro. I'm doing the mid east thing, remember?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2010, 05:16:39 PM »

Zing!

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2011, 10:59:56 AM »

Ok, so I want my fog lights on with just my parking lights.  I've read about 8 different answers on how to do this and which wire to splice into, all producing different results, no results or fucked up results.  Could somebody clarify this for me?  Thanks.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2011, 11:01:12 AM »

Get with Tim... He is a wiring god!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 10, 2011, 11:06:23 AM »

Tim, I'm looking right at you. LoL.  I would appreciate your expert advice on this.  Thanks, in advance.

CrazyCreashunz

CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: April 06, 2011, 07:57:06 AM »

Honda Accord Fog Light Installation Video

Hope this helps anyone, came in handy for me because looking at instructions not my thing lmaoOoo...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:30:08 PM by CrazyCreashunz » Logged

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: April 06, 2011, 08:55:18 AM »

Good stuff Billy.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: April 06, 2011, 04:35:18 PM »

Good stuff Billy.

Why thank you.... Sticky please!

Tim I just have 1 question regarding that blue wire, if I connect it to the ignition wire under the dash will it allow me to turn the fogs on/off independently from the switch? I only want them on when I press the switch not when the the parking lights or low beams are on.

Another thing I saw you wrote and was wondering if this might also help in the setup I want having the fogs light up independently with the switch only...

"Do not connect the white/green or red/green wires to the fuse box in step 15
Find the relay plug in the harness that has these four wires:
white/green
red/green
blue
black
Cut the blue wire from the relay plug
Find the black/red wire in the underhood fuse box (fuse # 18)
Connect the blue wire to the black/red wire"

Now the wires that are bold and underlined do I just tape them up since they not in use? After I cut the BLUE wire from the relay plug and connect it to the black/red wire in the fuse box do I still connect the relay minus that blue wire? Do I still connect the blue/red wire to the 20 pin connector under the fuse box?

...maybe it was more than one question  Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 04:40:02 PM by CrazyCreashunz » Logged

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: April 06, 2011, 10:36:00 PM »

FYI, you guys have different fog light wiring harnesses.  You won't be able to compare notes.

Billy, are you trying to modify the wiring harness in the dash or the engine compartment?  Nelson, same question for you.

These questions should have been posted in one of the existing fog light threads though.  Time to research one of them and post your questions there.  I'll edit this thread later and move the questions over to the proper thread.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 06, 2011, 11:25:09 PM »

Which blue wire do I cut and ground from the relay?  There's like 4 for them.  Thanks in advance.  I removed my post from the other thread Tim.

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2011, 11:33:30 PM »

... stressed over this all!   Sad

Has anyone actually done the fogs as DRL's on here? If I connect the blue wire from the switch harness to the ignition wire what would be the best way to do so? Im iffy on touching that ignition wire  Lips Sealed

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012