Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 03:39:04 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queens, NY Meet - Sunday, October 4th - 2PM  (Read 9592 times)
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 04:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Quote from: "jdmaccord"
is anyone who is not attending fall nationals in englishtown going to this meet??

Well due to weather conditions this past sunday, the Street Wheelz Show has been pushed to this date(Oct. 4th 2009)... check the thread here.

That is on long ass day for a sunday. unsually shows are over by 5pm but i guess this show must bring a big crowd. i would love to go to this but that traffic on 95 back to Bosotn is very unforgiving if you leave late.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 05:25:45 PM »

Yea this show gets crazy and attracts a lot of people and rides... this year they are adding a sound competition because people demanded it last year! Well come through if you can dude. Maybe this mini meet should caravan to the show.... just my 0.02!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »

Yea this show gets crazy and attracts a lot of people and rides... this year they are adding a sound competition because people demanded it last year! Well come through if you can dude. Maybe this mini meet should caravan to the show.... just my 0.02!

Too far for me. Don't feel like driving over there for just an hour or two and the traffic coming back will probably be ridiculous. Not a bad idea.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 08:04:05 PM »

Quote from: "CYANiDE"

Too far for me. Don't feel like driving over there for just an hour or two and the traffic coming back will probably be ridiculous. Not a bad idea.

No prob man, but if driving 45 minutes is far for you I guess we won't be seeing you at many meetz dude. Alot of us drive 2-5 hours just for a meet, granted they stay over nite and all but hey...

CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 08:48:05 PM »

No prob man, but if driving 45 minutes is far for you I guess we won't be seeing you at many meetz dude. Alot of us drive 2-5 hours just for a meet, granted they stay over nite and all but hey...

LOL. Just don't want to head out that day. I will definitely make it to some meets, but unless someone is paying my hotel stay 5 hours is a no-no. 1-2 hours I don't mind at all if I can make it.

If I didn't have class the Monday after I would go. I know if I head over there I won't be back till let then I won't want to go home meaning I will get practically no sleep and won't want to go to class. I'm just preventing myself from missing school lol.

Eric.
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

Shit, the more I look at the flyer the more I want to go now. Wants the entry fee for Sunday? Just to get into the event, I just want to look, I won't be showing/racing. What time is it over on Sunday?

Eric.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 09:44:25 PM »

Shit, the more I look at the flyer the more I want to go now. Wants the entry fee for Sunday? Just to get into the event, I just want to look, I won't be showing/racing. What time is it over on Sunday?

Haha.... it's $20 to spectate $40 to show. Come through come on, meet some of us. We don't bite, well maybe Arie will nah he will just take some I-spy kodakz of ur ride when you least expect it lmao...

CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 10:55:03 PM »

Haha.... it's $20 to spectate $40 to show. Come through come on, meet some of us. We don't bite, well maybe Arie will nah he will just take some I-spy kodakz of ur ride when you least expect it lmao...

You guys going up early? Don't make me ditch the Queens meet and go now! I really need a break from school and this would be dope. Maybe I'll catch the mod-crazy sickness, and start spending money I don't have on my car. LOL.

Eric.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 10:59:28 PM »

Well Arie and myself will be there by 9:30am cuz we are booth carz for EliteStreetz. A few other member'z are going but just to spectate not to show their ride. They will be parked in the spectator parking lot. PM your # and I will text you that morning when we leaving to head to the event!

CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 11:17:55 PM »

Well Arie and myself will be there by 9:30am cuz we are booth carz for EliteStreetz. A few other member'z are going but just to spectate not to show their ride. They will be parked in the spectator parking lot. PM your # and I will text you that morning when we leaving to head to the event!

That's kind of early for me. Who else is going that's a spectator? I'll PM you my number anyway.

Eric.
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 12:17:20 PM »

so I will be out there sat morning, besides CYANiDE, is anyone else interested in attending this meet just for a little bit
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009, 03:18:01 PM »

so I will be out there sat morning, besides CYANiDE, is anyone else interested in attending this meet just for a little bit

Supposed a few people from DriveAccord are going.

Eric.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »

LOL. Just don't want to head out that day. I will definitely make it to some meets, but unless someone is paying my hotel stay 5 hours is a no-no. 1-2 hours I don't mind at all if I can make it.

If I didn't have class the Monday after I would go. I know if I head over there I won't be back till let then I won't want to go home meaning I will get practically no sleep and won't want to go to class. I'm just preventing myself from missing school lol.

Dude, don't talk about driving lol, I'm the only Connecticut member of NYCM and Team Crazy Creashunz and I may be late, but I make it to 95% of the meets

Rich
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 10:27:55 AM »

sorry guys but the rain forced me to stay in boston this weekend so i will be out there next weekend. can't make the mini meet.
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 10:41:46 AM »

Quote from: "Rich01"
Dude, don't talk about driving lol, I'm the only Connecticut member of NYCM and Team Crazy Creashunz and I may be late, but I make it to 95% of the meets

LOL. I know, I was planning to head out there but I feel like shit with this stupid change of weather but I'll be at the NYC Paintball meet, you should come if you aren't planning to already.

sorry guys but the rain forced me to stay in boston this weekend so i will be out there next weekend. can't make the mini meet.

It's cool, there may be more to come so don't worry.

Eric.
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012