Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:59:58 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Display? Have Honda Fix It For Free  (Read 11738 times)
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »

Hey, does anyone know if this is the same issue happening on the upper display of the stock navi setup. Mine started going in and out as im driving a few weeks back. I thought it was a loose connection from when i had the dash apart a month ago so i took it back apart and nothing was loose. I then realized last night that the overall display is lit up, it is the actual digital read out of the text that is really faint. Im not sure if this is the same issue as the non Navi radio's display. Anyone else with a stock Navi setup having this issue?

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 10:19:28 PM »

That's a new one Rich.  I haven't heard of that.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012