Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 09:04:31 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Faith's Brian Crower Build (UPDATE!!!!)  (Read 32185 times)
neoryan7

Reputation Power: 1
neoryan7 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2009, 02:15:29 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I believe the ideal AF ratio is actually 12.2 WOT, from my research on Hondata.  I'd have to look into that again, but 13.2 seems kinda lean to me.  Do you have a link to that article Ryan?

http://www.pencomputing.com/rsx/The_Hondata_KPro103.htm

Look in sections: 3.3.1,  7.2

Also go to the hondata website. In the search box towards bottom left hand side enter "video" Its stated there as well. I cant view any of the videos at the moment so you'd have to browse through them to find it.
Knocturnal84

Reputation Power: 4
Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »

WOW ok so i got the new exhaust on. None restictive too. The guy welded on a 2.25" flex pipe cause he saw how restrictive the small one was. He fabed up a Y-pipe this time too.

I will need to dyno again cause the car pulls alot more. When the car changes gears you can feel the car pull. The owner told me that with a new exhaust it will make even more power. I give you my word that it feels like i gained an extra 5 to 10hp. The car feels so different now and pulls. I will need a new tune for the open exhaust too  

BrianCrower Works damn great now

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
FLCM #6 Tallahassee Subsquad Leader
#6 on the PHI line of the Seshait Chapter of Alpha Rho Chi
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2009, 01:01:25 AM »

Gotcha on the air fuel ratio.  I was giving you wrong information based on the fact that you were talking about a n/a build, and all of my research is for f/i.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Knocturnal84

Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2009, 09:03:41 AM »

Hey so the BrianCrowers feel alot better now since the exhaust was redid now i  am looking for someone do a skunk2 set up so we can compare.

The Briancrowers are not at the fullest right now because i cant advance the ignition and something else(cant think about it right now) so i know there is more power to be made.

TRUST ME you guys wont be disappointed with these parts.
The car makes power at 3000rpm then really kicks in at 5000(i dont know if that is wierd or not). Too bad the engine only revs to 6500rpm

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »

Mine goes up to 7000.  Hopefully all the bugs can be worked out with the AT kpro harness so you can make more power.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2009, 02:32:44 PM »

Quote from: "Knocturnal84"

The Briancrowers are not at the fullest right now because i cant advance the ignition and something else(cant think about it right now) so i know there is more power to be made.

your thinking about about VTC, that controls the cam angles for optimum power all the time

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
rjp6262

Reputation Power: 2
rjp6262 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2010, 10:19:52 PM »

so how much did this whole thing cost?
Knocturnal84

Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2010, 11:34:55 AM »

Sorry for not replying to you but lets see
575 for the brian crower kit
500 for the F/IC
180 for the harness
300 for the install
385 for the tune

I recently inquired to a company called Engine and Transmission World and they have a full 2005 Acura TSX Engine, Ecm, Engine Harness, 6speed Tranny, Axles and manifolds in stock. Engine have under 22000 miles on it and cost 1995 shipped to my house.

I am graduating so its either this project of A trade in for a Caliber SRT-4 (i am sorry but i love it but flaming is welcome it still wont change my thought)

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2011, 09:40:17 AM »

any possibility that the dyno graph be posted?  Smiley

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2011, 04:02:06 PM »

I think it's already been parted out and sold.

Tim
Knocturnal84

Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »

Yeah its been sent to the Caribbean and sold for $15,500 so i was happy about that. Was sad to see it go though. The dealers in the US wanted to give me 9k for it. Shipping and insurance cost me 2k. In the end it all came out good. Now i am in the market for a new car.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:21:12 AM by Knocturnal84 » Logged

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012