Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:13:43 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to beat a speeding ticket.  (Read 10448 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »

Quote from: "clapton924"
I think it is hilarious to hear an old guy say dildo lol

Actually it scares the shit outta me!!  :mrgreen:
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 06:23:36 PM »

not speed in the first place? Like you broke the law so i ono man. Unless you had a good reason. Just see if you can do traffic school for it or get the fine reduce.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
xodus

Reputation Power: 1
xodus pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 01:59:56 AM »

well  speeding is not breaking a law it is a staue, by all means by knowing your rights and not giving them up you can get out of the ticket legally and he cannot give it to you... if you ever get a chance you can watch the anti terrorist police on youtube ... its an actual video of a cop disguised, and he tells you how to get away legally... in reality it works friends have used it while smoking illegal substances in public and gotten away all becuase they kept there rights and didnt agree with anything they said or disagee,,,you talk as i believe that its this and this or im referred to as joe blake.. etc..its im complying under duress. and that way anything you say or do cannot be used against you in the court of law.

LS2 GTO =)
drpimp304

drpimp304 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 10:25:21 AM »

i am guilty of speeding. dont act like none of you fuckers never broke the law..but here in NYC we have things like points to your license 12 and your fucked. idk about southern states but here i dont speed any more. but when traffic is going 80, and its going over the speed limit, and you get clocked what can you do? im sure all of you have sped before so stop the criticism i was just asking for advice.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 08:14:54 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 10:42:27 AM »

Last time I checked, you posted a question, and we answered it. None of us here are criticizing you, we're simply providing advice.

Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2009, 10:44:22 AM »

^Ehhh, Rick was definitley critical. I dont think calling someone a dildo is advice. LOL!!!!

However I can see where he and others are coming from.  If you are on more than one forum as most of us are I would guarantee you that there is over 1,000 threads titled this exact same way.  Usually the story of the thread is about some young kid who did something insanely stupid and now wants to know how he can avoid taking the consequences of his/her actions. So just about every time one of these threads pops up you can definitely expect harsh criticism.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:50:39 AM by Abailey4 » Logged

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 10:48:51 AM »

Oh, well besides that one, lol. 95% advice, 5% critical.

:P

It's just that you're asking a question about how to get around the law. If you're not guilty, I can understand, but if you are, there's no reason that you should squirm your way out of something that you're fully responsible for. The law enforcement doesn't give you tickets just so they can get your money.

drpimp304

drpimp304 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2009, 10:55:48 AM »

Quote from: "Jeff"
Oh, well besides that one, lol. 95% advice, 5% critical.

:P

It's just that you're asking a question about how to get around the law. If you're not guilty, I can understand, but if you are, there's no reason that you should squirm your way out of something that you're fully responsible for. The law enforcement doesn't give you tickets just so they can get your money.
i dont think you live in nyc and its not getting around the law im guilty ill just rather pay a fine even if its 1000 i just dont want points i already have enough more points and bye bye license i need my license i used to speed, no longer do... i need my license to go to work and school ....i know of people who have been caught 120 and they beat tickets im just trying to see if any of you have gone through the same situation and how have you handled it
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2009, 12:30:37 PM »

Quote from: "drpimp304"
i used to speed, no longer do...

Just one question.  How did you get the ticket if you don't speed any more?

Here's my advice.  If you have a court date, show up and do what you can to avoid having your license taken away.  Sometimes you can level with them and work out a deal.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
drpimp304

drpimp304 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 02:51:55 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Quote from: "drpimp304"
i used to speed, no longer do...

Just one question.  How did you get the ticket if you don't speed any more?

Here's my advice.  If you have a court date, show up and do what you can to avoid having your license taken away.  Sometimes you can level with them and work out a deal.

+1 thanks
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 05:14:00 PM »

Guys the name calling won't be tolerated please read the rules and grow up!

No trash talking, personal threats, or abusive language.
- This is a friendly forum, so any sort of blatant trash talking, personal threats, or abusive language to any member is not permitted. This will not be tolerated in any form at all.
1st offense - offensive posts deleted, verbal warning, 1 week suspension
2nd offense - 2nd verbal warning, 1 month suspension
3rd offense - permanent ban
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012