Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:26:55 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gen7 J30 Bolt On list  (Read 52260 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 10:05:20 AM »

I will add ralco pullies to the list tonight when I get home nice find!
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 10:21:14 AM »

so its pretty good i guess? i know they make them for kseries too and i think somebody has them. im thinking to get them
price is deff good. maybe ill send him offer in couple days

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 10:21:18 AM »

IMO- The definition of bolt-on is exactly that, it is Bolt-on, so the line IMO between a bolt-on and a non-bolt-on would be machining ,fabrication, welding, or secondary tuning requried.

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 12:27:43 PM »

so pullies is not bolt on?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 02:17:25 PM »

Do you bolt them on without having to do any machining or fab work, yes, so they would be bolt on....

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 06:30:45 PM »

Do you consider cams bolt ons Paul?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 06:53:35 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Do you consider cams bolt ons Paul?

As long as there is no machining involved, in other words if you are doing lets say a TL-S cam swap on a V6 where you do not need to mess with the springs or remove the head(s), yeah, that is a bolt on. Now if you were putting in say Skunk stage 2 or 3 cams into a I4 where you really need to upgrade the springs as well and should actually pull the head to do so and then of course while you at it get the valves re-seated, then no.

lilmalu

Reputation Power: 2
lilmalu pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »

What about the J-pipe?

Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »

Quote from: "Ryann84425"
Quote from: "Abailey4"
Richie's J pipe an Tls cams? The cams may come if you upgrade past the J30 though. Cant remember.

you can put the cams on the J30, which I will be doing very soon  :twisted:  but of course it'll help more significantly if you did go past J30.

The J-pipe should be on the list if cat-back exhausts are on there.  Just had one installed on Gen's coupe and it must be one of the best bangs for the buck.

What do you mean when you say go past J30?  Do you mean displacement?

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 08:55:17 AM »

My thought is that the J pipe is a custom part. But if you want it list under "Riches J-Pipe" I'll add it.
MyNameIsThien

Reputation Power: 0
MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »

The It may by a custom part, but it is a bolt on part. OBX makes the same J-pipe if you would like to add that on.
Anonymous
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2009, 11:25:03 PM »

Quote from: "Milan"
Quote from: "Ryann84425"
Quote from: "Abailey4"
Richie's J pipe an Tls cams? The cams may come if you upgrade past the J30 though. Cant remember.

you can put the cams on the J30, which I will be doing very soon  :twisted:  but of course it'll help more significantly if you did go past J30.

The J-pipe should be on the list if cat-back exhausts are on there.  Just had one installed on Gen's coupe and it must be one of the best bangs for the buck.

What do you mean when you say go past J30?  Do you mean displacement?

yes, displacement wise. Paul can turn a J30 to a J33-J37, depending on the size of your budget.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:40 AM »

Ryan I'm pretty sure the J30 block can only be turned into the J33, and J34, and the block needs to be changed beyond that.
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »

Quote from: "MyNameIsThien"
The It may by a custom part, but it is a bolt on part. OBX makes the same J-pipe if you would like to add that on.

Its a production piece its RV6P J-pipe and test pipe, I think he has sold over 50 units to date.  Also the OBX unit doesn't fit well, or at all in some cases.  I consider the Rv6-P J-pipe and test pipe a bolt on considering you literally have to remove 12 bolts, lol.  Also IMHO its the best bang for your buck mod out there. ($345 shipped, added gobs of mid range TQ and HP, better than the CAI for around the same price.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2009, 01:08:34 PM »

I dropped this in the other section at least for now!!!
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012