Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:35:04 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SQUAD FORMERLY KNOWN AS MDVACM  (Read 19693 times)
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2009, 07:08:33 PM »

This section is dedicated to the former squad members that reside in the Virginia and Maryland neighboring states. LET THIS BE CLEAR! THIS THREAD BEARS NO OWNERSHIP! IT BELONGS TO THE SQUAD AND NO SINGLE MEMBER!

THREAD RULES

1. If someone says something that upsets you step back and realize that it was probably a joke and that there is no need to get upset and post numerous malicious replies.
2. Most of us have mods that we would like to keep confidential and as such there will be no negative backlash for doing so.
3. Do not talk about squad members behind their back's or over PMs/texts/calls to others, it will certainly get back to them.
4. There is no Finder's fee for bringing in new squad members so do not complain if new members do not give you credit, grow up and enjoy the fact that the OUR squad is growing
5. We have no rank nor leadership in this squad and it shall remain that way. The numbers are pretty much meaningless and only for purposes to know the order in which we joined.  
6. Do not compare or complain about a deal/sale or service that one squad member provided to you that was more expensive than another's, we all have our reasons for charging differently.

OUR STORY

We started out as a group of 5 CMs that first got together on December 1st 2007 and since then, more members have joined that have the same passion of modding the Gen7 Accord. Each member with their unique individual taste. More importantly, we are all committed to help each other out as a team and as a community in this forum.

Names/Locations of members of MDVACM Squad (In order of joined/appearance):

1.NHBP04Accord - Andrew, MIA since spring 2007

2.Abailey4 - Derrick &and Ashley, VA

3.Ryann84425 - Ryann, Va

4.Blinx197 - Bryan, VA

5.Bobsk24 - Bob, VA

6.Neonecko - Andy, VA

7.Idriveav6 - Marco, VA

8.NVA-AV6 - Paul, VA 9.Tunergirl - Carrie, Va

10.Viper4343 - Brandon, VA

11.B_beau_09 - Brian, MD

12.Olskool69 - George, MD

13.Mr_smc12 - Steve, MD

14.Marioemd - Mario, VA

15.Stheman - Steve, MD

16.Julesv6 - Julie, VA

17.Celestion - Brad, MD

18.Andyman97 - Andy, MD

19.Tremmor - Travis, MD

20.Icebox - David, VA

We would like to welcome new members this is an open thread! keep the group growing and represent the Virginia / Maryland Areas so all new members that are from this region make yourselves known and introduce yourselves.

SQUAD SUPERLATIVES
Quote from: "BliNx197"
MDVACM Squad Superlatives
Ive been wanting to get these going for a while! So if you have any others please enlighten the rest of us!

Ryann84425 - Most likely to Know some shit you should and will call/text/IM/PM you about it before you have a chance to get on the forum
Marioemd - Most likely to flip their car during a squad meet
Abailey4 - Most likely to pull the old head card and tell you about a story where the same shit happened to him
Bobsk24 - Mostly likely to El Cannon!
NVA-AV6 - Most likely to give you an idea for a mod that will be awesome but surely leave you in debt til your late 20s!  
TunerGirl - Most likely to yell at you and make us some bombed ass food!
Stheman - Most likely to tell you about/show you some shit he shined, 3x as good as you could
b_beau_09 - Most likely to try and get you drunk and/or bitch about his suspension
BliNx197 - Most likely to destroy his car on a simple run to the gas station for cigarettes
the last one was tough,.. it was a toss up between
NHBP04Accord - Most likely to not know what happened to gen7Accord.net or
Most likely to find and abandon,.. which one guys?! :lol:

And if anyone has questions about this new thread feel free to post a reply because PMs will not be answered. Thank you for visiting and enjoy OUR new squad thread
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:36:26 PM by BliNx197 » Logged
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 07:25:29 PM »

I know this is directed towards me obviously. Its pretty immature how you took my OP, copied it as your own, then exclude me out of it all of a sudden? Your also making up rules of your own right in which directs me to change?  I never told any of ya what to do in terms of being who you are and showed respect to all of ya for the most part. After my contributions for the squad, your just gonna all of a sudden do this?  Blinx, You wouldn't have your K Frank build if I hadn't introduced you to Paul nor any of ya with your projects and plans. It really shows what kind of person you are....
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 07:26:24 PM »

So, there's 2 squads for one area?  Why?  What makes this any different from the MDVACM squad other than the fact that you don't want to be a part of it?  Considering that it covers 2 states, there's no need to have 2 squads because you have (or someone else that you're friends with has) a problem with someone or someone has a problem with you (or someone else that you're friends with).  Be a man and settle whatever beef you have like an adult.  This shit is not cool with me.  If you want to be anti-social and passive aggressive, do it somewhere else.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 07:28:40 PM »

No time for negative vibes on this forum, let's keep the peace CM brothers.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 07:35:37 PM »

Nice Squad..
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 07:45:31 PM »

Quote from: "Latin2nr"
No time for negative vibes on this forum, let's keep the peace CM brothers.

You damn right Chino. Obviously the OP of this thread has some kind of animosity towards me, preferred not to talk about with me at first which of been the adult thing to do, but instead starts a new thread showing his intentions.
macanic

Reputation Power: 0
macanic pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 08:38:21 PM »

come on guys, this just need to work this stuff out like men. it seems like you to have known each other for a while dont let somthing dum tare you guys apart( no homo)...everyone as many friends as you can get(true friends)

-CORY- MDVACM #18
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 08:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "macanic"
come on guys, this just need to work this stuff out like men. it seems like you to have known each other for a while dont let somthing dum tare you guys apart( no homo)...everyone as many friends as you can get(true friends)

well the OP of this thread obviously has some kind of beef and hasnt responded yet. and at the same time, he edited his first post and added my pic and name back on....

like i said earlier, the adult thing to do is talk about it first, rather than just showing the animosity by starting a new thread making their intentions clear that way. I, personally dont have nothing against any of the members, infact I recruited at least 70% of the members of the squad and thats a fact. After what I have contributed to the squad, this is how I get treated?
macanic

macanic pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 09:14:59 PM »

well i don t know the whole story.there shouldnt have been a new thread, it should have been on the old one it keeps it neet.but everyone likes drama:) that sucks dude!!!

-CORY- MDVACM #18
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 09:30:02 PM »

It sure is pissing me off that Bryan created a 2nd MDVACM thread for no good reason.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
macanic

macanic pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 09:49:35 PM »

no reason for it!!

-CORY- MDVACM #18
Bobsk24

Reputation Power: 4
Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 09:52:45 PM »

Internet drama....... I'm just gonna stay out of it. I have no problems with anyone in our squad. I havnt even met half of them. I do however agree with the part about people taking things too seriously. We are a squad full of jokers and we joke around with each other.

MDVACM #3
K24 5mt  (6 speed and M62sc coming one day....................)
Anonymous
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 10:06:43 PM »

Quote from: "macanic"
well i don t know the whole story.there shouldnt have been a new thread, it should have been on the old one it keeps it neet.but everyone likes drama:) that sucks dude!!!

honestly, I dont know what the hell his motive is. I admit I've had many little arguments and ramblings with others in the past and have been resolved peacefully, but I've never had any beef with Blinx once at all unless hes the one chosen to speak for others in which they shouldn't feel that way in the first place.

*****Mods and Admins, dont lock or delete this thread depending how Blinx or others in the mdvacm crew respond to this.

Quote from: "Bobsk24"
Internet drama....... I'm just gonna stay out of it. I have no problems with anyone in our squad. I havnt even met half of them. I do however agree with the part about people taking things too seriously. We are a squad full of jokers and we joke around with each other.

It is drama, unneccesary drama perhaps. Thats fine if you want to stay out of it, no hard feelings man.  at the part where you said about people taking things too seriously, I know your probably refering to it. First starters, I am who I am and at the same time ya are who ya are. I dont ask ya to change your ways so I would appreciate the same for me and the reason why I ask that is because I respect you and the rest of ya in the first place. Is that something hard to ask for? I've said it too many times, yet it doesn't comprehend to ya. not saying all of ya, but for the ones that keep on doing that and which is why things keep getting out of hand at times. I dont mind jokes, as I have a sense of humor like you guys do to, but you guys should know where to go with the limit with me. I dont do things to any of you guys that will push buttons whatever how they may be.
marioemd

Reputation Power: 1
marioemd pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 10:16:00 PM »

I have nothing against anyone either, but I do recall a comment made by ryann about the thread being his and that certain topics shouldn't be discussed. I didn't like it very much because I feel that this is a family and that no ones owns this (except for the ACTUAL designer of elitecm). This is one of the reasons  I don't post here anymore because I feel like I'm invading someones property. Nothing against you ryann but that's how I feel...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:48:38 PM by marioemd » Logged

Mario
MDVACM #nueve

NHBP seis! coupe
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 10:17:44 PM »

I do think there was a reason for it, not necessarily the best, but a reason.

Most of us in the squad like to keep things lose and joke and kid around with eachother about a variatey of things and this usually does not cause a problem except for one member of the squad who I love like a brother but also I think can take things a bit too hard. I know we are a different, have different backgrounds, and different views on life. Ryann, please, relax, it is not like anyone is calling you a asshat or something else along those lines, you do alot to help and support the squad and I would hate to lose you valuble contributions over something as stupid as the repeated use of a word.

The one thing that I definatly do believe is that a squad thread is a SQUAD THREAD, no matter who the original poster is  at the end it is owned by the squad, not by any one member, this is not like a profile thread or even a regular Q&A or DIY thread, those of course do have a large degree of OP ownership.

Just my 2 cents....

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012