Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:59:09 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rear-Ended to Kingdom Come  (Read 10287 times)
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2009, 08:24:22 AM »

So I was sitting in traffic stopped at about 100 meters from a stoplight, and all of a sudden I hear screeching tires and BAM! Some lady going about 47mph did not see me and totally rammed me into the car in front of me. Front damage is minimal, but I am going to need a new trunk, rear bumper, lip,  decklid spoiler, and possibly tailights too if the tabs are damaged. Maybe now is a good opportunity to do my 06-07 rear end conversion. Fucking people cannot drive in Florida. Pictures should be coming soon. My neck was killing me and I was too busy going to the hospital to get x-rays done.

ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 08:26:09 AM »

Sorry about this JT... Get the Hawk fixed no matter what...

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 08:35:28 AM »

damn...that sucks, at least your ok and the bright side is the 06-07 conversion will be payed for by someone else.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 08:36:02 AM »

Sorry to here this JT. Positive outlook is that this is the absolute perfect time for the 06-07 rear conversion. Hope the neck is okay man!!!
lilmalu

Reputation Power: 2
lilmalu pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 08:36:44 AM »

Sorry to hear about the accident. As long as your doing fine its alright. Good well though :smile:

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 08:55:33 AM »

damn JT, this is a tragedy..  Glad you're safe, sad bout the hawk.  hope it all works out for you.  the 06-07 conversion sounds like a good idea though.

-brian
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 09:46:28 AM »

Damn bro sorry to hear but it's funny that we were just talkin not too long ago how the 06-07 conversion wasnt worth it unless it was a situation like this.  Also make sure you get some dough out of the insurance company! I got rear ended about 2 months and the only mark on the car was a tag bolt imprint. Either way I claimed my neck hurt(which it actually did for a lil) and talked the insurance company into giving me $500. Some of it was for pain and suffering and some was to cover doctor's visits which I never had to go to cuz it went away within a day.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 09:48:04 AM »

WTF, damn JT sorry to hear dude.... you can't have anything nice in this world nowadays, someone always gotta fuck it up for you! JT insurance will pay out trust me and fix the Hawk back up with the rear conversion!!!!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »

That sucks JT.  I'm glad you're okay.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 10:28:22 AM »

What part of Florida are you in? I'm in central area (Winter Haven) and the people here SUCK at driving, too. It's pathetic. People run redlights every day and shit.

One time I was driving in a 30mph zone, and some guy speeds up going like 50mph, tailgates my ass, and then flies by me on the left lane, which was a no passing zone. I wished there was a cop nearby, or if he didn't see oncoming traffic and WAM. I'd just turn off into a side street. :P

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 10:31:01 AM »

that sucks man, same thing happened to me last year when i was driving my lady's car (lucky for the accord).  

I'd DEFINITELY go to a doctor though.  it might not hurt that bad now, but it may act up later and by then you're screwed because insurance will claim that it may not have occurred because of the accident.  go just for the sake of going so that its on paper.  yes, its a pain in the ass, but its the way to cover your own ass.

J u s t i n
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

sucks to hear bad news like this. atleast your ok.

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 12:12:57 PM »

damn JT, That makes me want to cry. 7.5 rear FTW lol

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 01:18:54 PM »

Glad you're ok JT. Get everything you possibly can out of that bitch.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
rich

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 01:19:55 PM »

aw shit man. that just makes me upset. 1 of the cleanest coupes getting hit!? i hope u get it fixed better than ever. hope your ok as well. if it makes u feel any better some old jackass while i was SITTING in my car in publix parking lot fucking swung his door open today and hit my passenger door. i got out and bitched him out for it then i realized he's handicap so not much i can do about it

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012