Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 11:04:44 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Verizon Cellphone Connection  (Read 3127 times)
msedacca

Reputation Power: 0
msedacca pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2009, 09:48:24 PM »

Just like I posted on the g7a forum, I do work for Verizon and CAN get you better prices than anyone else on phones. If you've got Verizon, want to upgrade, don't have Verizon and want it, I'm the guy you need to call. I'm pretty easy to deal with and I can ship phones for free to anywhere in the US. If you've got a question or problem with your phone, don't hesitate to call me or get in contact with me. You can pay me through the phone and your phone is shipped regular air with no additional cost, and I'll even have it ready to use when you get it.

I'm not here to scam any of you guys, I've sold and bought car parts before to people, why would I try that with phones. If you are interested in phones, want to ask a question, feel free to ask me here or PM me for my # to talk personally. Just like cars I'm here to help!

Sex should be like driving a honda....
slow, obnoxious, and loud enough for everyone to hear.
I'm a huge newb with cars, but I just happen to have a turbo.
turbHO
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 10:31:58 PM »

I've been looking at some of the Blackberry models. I'd be interested in knowing more about the data and unlimited text plans.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 10:47:18 PM »

Hook it up Mike.  I need a new crackberry for my gf.  She hates the brand new LG Voyager I gave her because it's the biggest piece of shit ever.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 07:24:39 AM »

Do you have hookups on phone accessories as well?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 07:46:36 AM »

I'm thinking of making the switch to verizon shortly. PM me what you can do for a monthly rate(unlimited data and text), and a blackberry storm.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 10:32:28 AM »

Mike YGPM

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 10:41:12 AM »

accessories too or just phones?  i need a rubber casing for my LG dare

J u s t i n
msedacca

Reputation Power: 0
msedacca pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 07:17:26 PM »

i've got the hookups on accessories as well. rubber casings, cases, etc etc. If you are interested in a detailed plan, such as Blackhawk was with the blackberry plan, please contact me directly. If you are interested in keeping your phone number while making the switch, I am able to port your number over and keep the existing one. It seems like all of you want the storm. I can match the internet pricing, or beat it if necessary. Due to my father's death, I'll only be answering PM's.

Sex should be like driving a honda....
slow, obnoxious, and loud enough for everyone to hear.
I'm a huge newb with cars, but I just happen to have a turbo.
turbHO
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012