Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 06:54:22 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the saleen  (Read 11253 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 05:44:14 PM »

Thinking about holding on to it for a while unless someone hits me and totals it... Then I will but an 03 lightning... Or if the right offer is made on the saleen, people love to offer to buy it... I ran into the guy that had this car when we were in high school at the bar last night and we went for a ride in it and some ricer in a s13 coupe with a huge wing followed us to a parking lot and wanted to race but I didn't I wanted moar beer! But the dude in the 240 had a really cute girl with him and so I told her she could get in the car with us and dude looked at me like he was gonna attempt to fight me... Hahahahaha the guy I was with is an active army ranger on leave just coming off deployment... He'd have been fucked

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 07:43:54 PM »

^carefull with those. if he had a gun, doesnt matter how much army traning you had at that point

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 08:08:02 PM »

I carry too so its ok... I love my smith and wesson m&p .45

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010, 09:11:03 PM »

Hahaha.  I'll race you Mike.....

......and lose.  

You can't get the cute girl riding with me though.  I need someone to cook my dinner.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2010, 09:13:45 PM »

I dunno Tim, you power to weight ratio is a lot better than mine. Gotta remember my car is 4500lbs roughly... I relly need to get rid of the system in it but I kinda like it

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2010, 09:37:27 PM »

Ummmm, yeahhh.........

I have an even heavier stereo and dynamatted doors and trunk.  I'm guessing that I've added about a good 500 lbs to my car.  Also, don't forget that I don't have the torque of a V8 with my i4.  From a dig, I'd probably lose.  I'm not sure about a roll though.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a fan of the '04 Cobras?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »

I'm going to look @ a 2000 GT tomorrow... The price is right for a project car hopefully it's decent. I need to have a Stang again. I miss the torque when taking off.
konatriathlon
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
konatriathlon pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2010, 12:55:30 AM »

I'm a fan of any Cobra, but I'm particularly fond of the 1993.

HARPER BELLE HANES
Born: 04/04/2008
5 lbs 2 oz
17 1/2 in

JASPER PARKE HANES
Born:  03/09/2010
6 lbs 15 oz
19 3/4 in
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2010, 03:37:38 AM »

I love the 03/04 cobra's my buddy has one that is at intune right now it will be back next week... Kinda scared, it should blow the doors off my friends moderately built 5.3 ls1 s14 kouki... When I get some more money a tune and pulleys are the first on the list, the guy at intune is awesome. If you add or take something away from the car once he tuned your car just bring it back and he will rewrite your tune free... And they are paired with a machine shop that does spectacular work so they are going to be the ones to port my blower

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012