Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:01:20 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer MA BBQ Meet  (Read 9068 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »

It looks like the most popular day is Saturday, July 17th.  I'll leave the poll open until May 31st and will plan the meet for the day with the most votes.  Please vote if you haven't already.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 03:56:18 PM »

Quote from: "JohnnyG123"
Quote from: "MTsixspeed"
The later the better for me. BTW, I'll be moving back to MA! I just don't have an exact moving date and that's the problem. I'm not a definite attendee, but I will make it if I'm up there in time.

alright! maybe we can swap trunk lids again haha.

I didn't even recognize you by your handle or picture. I guess you're in NY now. Everyone is moving!

Quote from: "Lemonjelly"
depending on the weekend I am down for this.

Where in mass are you moving Chris?

I'll be moving back to Plymouth, where I grew up. It'll be strange to go back for sure. I haven't been there since I graduated high school.

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 09:54:17 PM »

What's the final verdict with this?

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »

The final word is that my job just FUCKED me and a lot of other people.  They just forced us to work Saturdays again, so I am going to be working every other Saturday next month.  I'm trying to look for another job that I don't hate going to every day.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Micis8492
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
Micis8492 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 07:32:41 AM »

just a heads up, i think the park has begun charging for parking. its only like $5 but. it was packed last weekend..
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 07:48:21 AM »

Yeah.  I know they charge to park there.

Tim
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 12:23:07 PM »

so is July 17 the official date or we changing it??
v6sicksspeed

v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 01:32:53 PM »

yea its always been a $5 entrance fee.  not a big deal because then you get free range of the place.  picnics, bbq, lake, etc.

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2010, 02:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "jdmaccord"
so is July 17 the official date or we changing it??

At this point, I don't know.  I mentioned that my job just fucked me over on my schedule and are forcing me to work every other weekend.  They're still extremely vague about what the schedule is going to be, so I have no fucking clue whether I'm going to be working the 17th or not.

Tim
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2010, 05:03:23 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
At this point, I don't know. I mentioned that my job just fucked me over on my schedule and are forcing me to work every other weekend. They're still extremely vague about what the schedule is going to be, so I have no fucking clue whether I'm going to be working the 17th or not.
More work = more money, no?

Sundays work for me, assuming I'm up there to begin with. The later in the month, the better. Maybe August!

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »

Quote from: "MTsixspeed"
More work = more money, no?

No.  They are not making me work more hours.  Those cheap bastards aren't giving us over time, they're making a schedule change forcing us to work weekends.

Tim
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 11:49:00 PM »

That sucks Tim, in any case I'll come pick up the ribs for the CT meet if you cant make it, being that it's a Saturday :lol:

Rich
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 12:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
The final word is that my job just FUCKED me and a lot of other people.  They just forced us to work Saturdays again, so I am going to be working every other Saturday next month.  I'm trying to look for another job that I don't hate going to every day.

Sunday meet it is then, lol.

jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 03:46:00 PM »

If anyone is up to it, we could do next Sunday June 13th at Nantasket Beach in Hull. we can cruise the shore line and there will be a carshow there as well.

http://www.nantasketbeachcarshow.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2010, 10:39:40 PM »

Well, I don't think that would be the best option.  This was intended to be a meet for a few different forums, not us latching on to an existing event.  At this point, I will have to wait until I find out what day I will be free for the meet.

Tim
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012