Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 08:23:02 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FlushHawk 3.0 **New Shoot**  (Read 8101 times)
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »

Very, very nice.  Now you need to give the Mounty a break and drive the Hawk!
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 10:59:25 AM »

Quote from: "InFuMoUs"
Car looks sick JT. Nice job.

Thanks dood.

Quote from: "timot_one"
Not bad. What are the specs of your set up now?

18x9.5 all around, +22 offset front, +15 offset rear. Falken ze-912 rubber all around. AMAZING grip

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I'm actually curious of the same. You know what will fill those wheels nicely? Hell, I don't even have to say it. You know where I'm going with it.

Not really, I think the car needs nothing else except a new exhaust, Obviously. Different strokes for different folks Wink

Quote from: "Mr Eazy"
Excellent look bro.

Thanks Arie!

Quote from: "Nexson"
I can always depend on you to see how different style wheels look on our cars! I like this setup almost more then the weapons

Thanks Brian. I like the "pop" this wheel color has over the weapons, and the concave is definitely the lid on the jar.

Quote from: "jobata23"
I gotta say it again, im lovin it JT, so do you rub at all going over speed bumb and did you shave the rear fenders and trimmed some of the inner rear bumper?

Fender mods include:
Front fender liner trim
Front fender liner braket bend-back
Rear fender roll (FULL)
Rear bumper attatch bracket bend-back
Rear bumper trim
**NO PULLING** <------Very proud of this

No rubbing undfer light to moderate dips and bumps. Slight rub at serious road imperfections.

Quote from: "Rich01"
Fucking sick JT, a much better setup

Thanks guy

Quote from: "NWINNIE34"
those rims are badass.... lookin good man

Thank you Nick!

Quote from: "DV8mAn"
Very, very nice.  Now you need to give the Mounty a break and drive the Hawk!

Yeah man, the gas mileage in Hawk is much better too for this economy lol!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 11:03:17 AM »

Quote from: "Blackhawk"
I'm actually curious of the same. You know what will fill those wheels nicely? Hell, I don't even have to say it. You know where I'm going with it.

Not really, I think the car needs nothing else except a new exhaust, Obviously. Different strokes for different folks Wink

Obviously you missed my point. Big /updated brakes. THAT will fill those wheels nicely. Damn interwebz suck at conveying the hint. lol.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 11:10:07 AM »

JT a BBK will set this thing off man! Perhaps those K sports you were looking for.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 11:13:06 AM »

Congrats on making the HellaFlush page JT!  I agree with Z, a BBK would fill that wheel well quite nicely if it will fit.

- Mark
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 11:28:51 AM »

i digg it man - looks real nice.  i think your hellaflush page got cooked through.  linkey is brokey

J u s t i n
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 02:06:15 PM »

Obviously you missed my point. Big /updated brakes. THAT will fill those wheels nicely. Damn interwebz suck at conveying the hint. lol.

Text in general sucks at that lol. Yeah Z I agree 110%. That's my next project. Gonna try to fit 15" rotors in there. I can clear any calipers with the crazy offsets, so I am not worried about clearance.

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
JT a BBK will set this thing off man! Perhaps those K sports you were looking for.

Yeah they are the only ones offering a 15" package. I just hate their mofucken prices lol

Quote from: "alpha"
Congrats on making the HellaFlush page JT!  I agree with Z, a BBK would fill that wheel well quite nicely if it will fit.

Dammit you guys are spending my money without my even having a chance to touch it. I hate yall! lol

Quote from: "v6sicksspeed"
i digg it man - looks real nice.  i think your hellaflush page got cooked through.  linkey is brokey

Yeah man bad link. I should be in the front page somewhere though.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »

Quote from: "Blackhawk"

Text in general sucks at that lol. Yeah Z I agree 110%. That's my next project. Gonna try to fit 15" rotors in there. I can clear any calipers with the crazy offsets, so I am not worried about clearance.

Quote from: "lavalleemike"

Yeah they are the only ones offering a 15" package. I just hate their mofucken prices lol

Dammit you guys are spending my money without my even having a chance to touch it. I hate yall! lol

We're living our modded lives vicariously through you dude. I'm glad everyone's on the same page as me with a BBK.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 09:14:42 PM »

What size are the tires?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 10:04:21 PM »

What size are the tires?
Looks like 225/40/18..

I do have a question though.. Why MB and not Work?

- Mark
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 10:37:58 AM »

What size are the tires?
Looks like 225/40/18..

I do have a question though.. Why MB and not Work?

MBs have a good reputation in the market as well as with my own experience as being dependable, strong, and best of all affordable. I am not a brand-flossing type of guy. You cannot beat the price of nice concaved wheels with any other brand.

Jellynuts

Reputation Power: 2
Jellynuts pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 01:48:40 AM »

Dang JT.  Glad to see the car's OK after that accident.  How long ago was that now?

Those wheels....  They are pulling tricks with my eyes!!  As if they've got some gravitational pull to them!

I've always been jealous of your setups Cheesy

2005 TSX 6MT
2005 I4 Coup EXL (totaled)
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 09:51:17 AM »

Thanks Jelly. I am keeping this one for a good while!

Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012