Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:40:52 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Public thank you to Techart, CEC Wheels and Ultimate Audio  (Read 2086 times)
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »

As most of you know, I recently purchased an 06 997S used and with it came a full Techart body kit and rear spoiler. After purchase (it was like this when I bought it) I noticed that one of the fins on the Techart decklid portion of the rear spoiler had bowed upward. I contacted Techart to determine if there was any sort of warranty on this item and they determined that it was in fact a warranty issue and they were willing to help me get it replaced. They went as far as not only replacing the piece, but also making sure to cover the prep and install of the new item on the car. They partnered with one of their local distributers CEC Wheels in Miami (I am sure many of you know who they are) who in turn put me in touch with Ultimate Audio in Orlando, Florida to complete the work. I wanted to share with you the email I just got done composing and sending to all three companies. I have had many bad customer service experiences when it comes to car related issues and I can tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, this was by far one of the best.

Please take a look at these companies products and services. They all deserve a hugh pat on the back for product quality, customer service and top notch communication. Thank you!

http://www.ultimate-audio.com/
http://www.techart.de/
http://www.cecwheels.com/

To all,

I wanted to thank each of you for your valiant efforts and stellar customer service regarding this situation. First, Alex, thank you for being so accommodating and open to resolving this concern in such a timely and efficient manner. I truly appreciate your willingness to go outside of the box and put your customer first and completely meet me on my expectations. I am simply amazed by the level of satisfaction with this whole situation. I had the pleasure today to finalize the installation on the replacement piece and it came out flawless.

I second would like to thank Ubi and CEC for their commitment to customer service and for the phenomenal turn around time. Not just with their communication, but also with working with me on not having to drive almost 2 hours away to get this resolved. I realize that your first choice would have been for me to work with Reeves in Tampa, but I can tell you that the team at Ultimate Audio represents both of your brands admirably. Again, thank you for putting me in contact with a local vendor that would be able to resolve this issue on your behalf.

Lastly, I would like to thank the team over at Ultimate Audio. I have copied them on this email and I hope they will share my sentiments with their entire team. From the owner, to the shop manager, sales manager, pretty much the entire team, welcomed me like a family member, treated me like a life long customer, even though this was really the first interaction that we had  together. I hope that CEC and Techart understand the level of customer service that Ultimate Audio provides to their customers and they should feel very comfortable and confident in referring any future business or needs such as this. They did an outstanding job! Even their paint and body team at Exotics went completely above and beyond. I am very impressed indeed.

All of you have exceeded my wildest expectations and I certainly appreciate your help and support. While I realize this is just a small thank you in the grand scheme of things, my hope is that you value, as much as I do, word of mouth advertising. I plan on posting this email, along with my experience on several online forums, as a public thank you and hopeful small advertisement for all of your companies and potential future business. I hope to be able to work with each of you in some capacity in the future, thank you again!
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 11:46:04 AM »

I can only hope I come across this type of service in my lifetime. Just about every encounter I've ever had with car repair/warrantyservice issues have gone less than stellar by far. With the exception of body and paint work, this is one of the reasons I have learned to do most things myself. Looks like you struck gold with these people, Scott. I am happy for ya.

-JT

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:22:50 PM »

You're welcome!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 06:07:12 PM »

That's excellent. With the way most companies work these days, to read about a positive experience is a great thing.

glad it ended up the way it did.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012