Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 06:32:45 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Ride  (Read 8801 times)
evo6011

Reputation Power: 0
evo6011 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 01:17:55 AM »

Quote from: "ibcnunv"
Neuspeed SuperCup kit is the way to go so take the recommendations in order to save $$$ in the long run.   Anyways, I just wanted to say that the car looks beautiful and well modified.  Simple but yet very elegant.  Honda would be proud!!!

I cant wait to see this car once you drop it…

Thanks. Do you have any advice on the TEIN basic kit? I had it on my civic hatch a few years ago and it combined with the skunk2 camber kit and various other stuff would jar your teeth out. I think the eibach pro-kit with some KYB struts will do the trick for me considering this is just a daily driver and I dont really care that much about cars anymore.

In a later date I will post some pictures of my previous cars........'02 elcipse, '89 240sx, '95 240sx, '95 civic hatch and maybe a few others. Right now my hobbies are guns and lots of them!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 10:15:42 AM »

I have Basics on my car and I've been pretty happy with them.  As long as you're not dumped, the ride isn't terrible.  If you're all the way down, it's a different story.  Other than the height adjustment nuts freezing on the threads more than once, I've been fairly happy with them.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
LiquidX

Reputation Power: 1
LiquidX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 03:44:12 AM »

greeting from the bear.

some food for thought on the lowering issue.

evo6011

evo6011 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »

The Bear: What camber kit are you running and where did you buy it? There really isnt a lowering problem, just someone
to install it for me. I would rather not do it myself in the driveway and its just cheaper to pay someone to do it.

My plan is the Pro-kit with Ingalls camber kit, hopefully it will be done within a month and then I can focus on the brakes.
LiquidX

LiquidX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »

wicked stage 3 rear camber kit. its good quality stuff at a good price. Got it off another member NIB.

Im using hawk hps pads on the 6MT EBC Ultimax slotted rotors on the fronts, and im waiting for the rears to get shipped into the US from England so i can slap my rears on also. The stopping is 100x better over oem.

Where do you live?

evo6011

evo6011 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »

Quote from: "The_bear00"
wicked stage 3 rear camber kit. its good quality stuff at a good price. Got it off another member NIB.

Im using hawk hps pads on the 6MT EBC Ultimax slotted rotors on the fronts, and im waiting for the rears to get shipped into the US from England so i can slap my rears on also. The stopping is 100x better over oem.

Where do you live?

Thanks for the info. I live in Barboursville, WV, which is close to Huntington. I will be in Pittsburg next month.

I have EBC pads and rotors on the front right now and they suck. Very load and noisy, stopping is about the same as OEM. I will probably buy Brembo blanks with some hawk pads when I order my springs and such. The rears are drum for now.
LiquidX

LiquidX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 04:01:56 AM »

My friend had the blanks on his car and they started rusting quickly. It depends what pads your rocking also. The ultimax rotors are slotted, not drilled and they are very quiet IMO and the hawk hps pads stop on a dime.

wai_pang2

wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 07:44:15 AM »

Quote from: "evo6011"

My car is mostly stock. As you can see I have the HFP wheels, OEM fogs, tint, ebc pads and rotors. My plan is to drop it on either the Eiback pro-kit or sportlines with some KYB struts and camber kit of course. Tell me what you guys think.

Am I seeing things wrong or is your drilled and slotted rotors on the wrong side of the car? Take a look at the last photo. either that or I put mine on wrong.
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 08:47:37 AM »

This S#!T looks hot !!!
evo6011

evo6011 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 02:14:21 PM »

wai_pang2 : You area correct! The tire shop put them on backwards last summer and Im lazy and never switched them
back. I will get new blanks in the coming months to replace these.
stickyrice_JDM
Fucking Newb

stickyrice_JDM pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »

that rims is sick man where did you get it from ?

evo6011

evo6011 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 09:41:35 PM »

Quote from: "stickyrice_JDM"
that rims is sick man where did you get it from ?

A guy I know back home is the local "speed shop" and is always working on all sorts of car and buying and selling car parts. Long story short, he got these in on trade a while back and I got them for $650, they came with the shitty tires so I have to replace them in the near future as well.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012