Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:27:02 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A night on the town with Rip_cord  (Read 7168 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »

Thanks Billy

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
rip_cord

Reputation Power: 1
rip_cord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 11:22:01 PM »

Hmmmmm.  Drag strip?Huh?

SMALL?Huh??  You wait I get my 13" reverse offset Daytons hundred spokes from the engraver and see the Accord what is small.  I keed, I keed....or am I?

They are small because they are three piece wheels (bolts take some space), they are just 16x8s, AND they were not meant to be on this car, but an old RX7/Accord.

They have been sitting in storage for at least 5 years.  Being stickler for "SUSPENSION FIRST," I never put them on the car until I did the shocks/springs.

As luck would have it.  F-bodies use wide tires in 16s...so the plan was to change the dry-rotting J-spec ES100s with RE01-Rs and run wide/under-geared size to compete in SCCA Solo II ST class......but no.

So, these will eventually get split, the lips polished and anodized, and the centers....well, I'm still thinking about the centers.  I'm doing these myself.  I'm both poor and a wheel whore....bad co-co-co-combo.

Ricardo     SECM #2   fodo' fosilly
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 11:24:54 PM »

speaking of ballsy shots they leave the gates open at the drag strip from time to time haha

SECM Squad #3...kinda
rip_cord

Reputation Power: 1
rip_cord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 02:14:06 PM »

I just like to add that during the shoot we "talked" to the police at least a couple of times.

Big up to Mike for holding his ground.  I would have ran like the wind (graffiti and bmx habits are hard to break).

Ricardo     SECM #2   fodo' fosilly
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »

Hahaha it aint no thang man

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 08:53:01 PM »

Nice shots
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012