Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:30:06 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Its about time! (Lower and better pics) UPDate  (Read 18150 times)
jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2009, 04:10:53 PM »

Quote from: "Asim"
did you end up having to roll or pull?
i did not roll or pull out the fender, i had enough room
I keep coming back here to look at this, Mark, car looks sick man. What did you use to black out the chrome surround on the window frames? And is that vent visors you have on there?
thx man, i use a black out tape from Pepboys or your local auto store and i don't have any visor installed

Mark
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2009, 06:03:15 PM »

[/quote]thx man, i use a black out tape from Pepboys or your local auto store and i don't have any visor installed[/quote]

really? is it pretty durable?  I hate the random chrome on the car...like in the front grill...I love the dark gray that's on the bottom side, but then the the chrome part on the top just doesn't look right...but I love the H to be bright, and pop.  I wonder if different trim levels had color in the front grille, or do they all have the chrome up top.

jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »

^^ yeah the tape is made of vinyl and its very durable and all of the front grille are chrome doesn't matter vp, lx, or ex, the best way to get rid of it is to spray paint that section. Also i will be spraying my H emblems black soon to match my color scheme.

Mark
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »

I honestly didn't think these wheels would make much of a difference, mainly because I like the silver stars so much, but you car is just pure sex now.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
bang_zilla
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
bang_zilla pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2009, 08:41:07 PM »

much respect to your car man. hoping mines to look just as good one day. also, did you get the rear+sides from boomplustoys?
jobata23

jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2009, 03:14:40 AM »

thx, and yes i got it from boomplustoys

Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012