Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:57:01 AM
 on: September 01, 2019, 05:51:49 PM 
Started by Ahmad Amir - Last post by Ahmad Amir
Your Registered Username: Ahmadamir
Your real first name: Ahmad
Where you are from: I am from the West Bank. Specifically Qalqiliah, Palestine
Tell us about your Accord: 2007 Honda Accord K24A8 5MT. Alabaster Silver Metallic. Dropped on Tein S Tech Springs. Magnaflow 14832. Ebay Lip Sad
Picture of my Accord:
https://ibb.co/N9T1MLv
Picture of Me:
https://ibb.co/N9T1MLvhttps://ibb.co/kcFkbDp

Tell us how you found EliteCM.net: Found a link on DriveAccord.net (Boring Grumpy and Sarcastic people forum that I got banned from for having rgb fog lights)
  Reply  |  Reply with quote  

on: June 01, 2019, 10:36:11 PM 
Started by CrackerTeg - Last post by CrazyCreashunz

on: June 01, 2019, 10:28:22 PM 
Started by CrazyCreashunz - Last post by CrazyCreashunz
...well not doing many shows this year but I did get accepted to showcase my 2003 Honda Accord at the Hot Wheels Show in Secaucus, NJ. So you can catch me here on June 15th, 2019. Stop on by and show some love as I will be representing for the 7th Generation Accords  Wink

New Jersey, we're comin' back for more!

In case you missed the 2018 Legends Tour, it was EPIC! We’re talkin’ over 65,000  attendees, 3600  car entries, 15 finalists and one outrageous winner! Now what? Let’s do it again!

Hot Wheels is hitting the road once again with the nationwide traveling car show in search of a custom car worthy of becoming a Hot Wheels die-cast car! One finalist from each of the 18 cities will join us at SEMA 2019 in Las Vegas, where one lucky winner will be immortalized as a Hot Wheels Legend and get made into a die-cast car sold around the world! This is something you don’t want to miss.

Enter your custom car into the competition or come witness the epic event! Each stop will include:

- Lifesize Hot Wheels Fleet of Cars
- Photo Ops
- Historical Die-Cast display
- Hot Wheels Kid Zone
- Car and Pop Culture Influencers
- And much more!

More Info & Enter Your Car: www.hotwheels.com/legendstour

Register your car: https://apply.hotwheelslegends.com

Check out the official rules to enter your car: http://bit.ly/HWLegends2019Rules

What We're Looking For In A Car:

- Authenticity
Have you ever seen a car and said, “That looks like a Hot Wheels?” We’re looking for that radical ride that nails the amazing performance and outrageous design we’re known for.

- Creativity
We’ve made over 25,000 unique vehicle models in the past 50 years, so we’re looking for something with unique details that stands out from the rest.

- Garage Spirit
It’s built, not bought, just like Hot Wheels. We’re looking to see some elbow grease that exemplifies the challenger spirit it took to build.

Join our official Hot Wheels Legends Group for more information about exhibiting your car: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HotWheelsLegends/

#tcc #teamcrazycreashunz #teamprez #srsnn #seriousinnovations #vraceworks #umcustoms #undergroundmotorsports #flossd #honda #accord #cm #elitecm #7thgenaccord #7thgenaccords #childhooddreamcametrue #hotwheels #hotwheelsgarage

on: June 01, 2019, 10:19:03 PM 
Replaced my warped rotors with R1 Concepts cross drilled/slotted e-line rotors and pads the other day...  Flippa!

on: May 08, 2019, 01:54:04 AM 
Started by RoyaltyStanceNation - Last post by RoyaltyStanceNation
Well since I blew up the transmission last summer and planned on pulling the motor w/ the trans. While the motor was out I decided it was a perfect time to do the rear main seal valve cover gaskets etc. I was looking at alternative Intake Manifolds for my engine and came across a K20A2 intake manifold. Swap it over to my motor and bought a Ktuned coolant block off/ bypass apdater. It all fit up as it’s supposed to. Also upgraded the injectors from 310cc to 550cc. Drop the motor and new trans back into the car. Started it back up and now the car is idling at 1500; which is normal at cold starts, but after being warmed up or at normal temperature the idle should taper off back down to 750. It does not; its stays at 1500 or when it get closer to operating temps rpms jump to 2000 rpm. My question is the new intake manifold cause the idle issues, bigger injectors, or both. There’s no vacuum leaks and can’t figure out why it’s idling so high. Any opinions or advice would be awesome!

Mods: K24A2 w/ Ktuner, factory 5speed, innovative 95A red mounts, stage 4 sprung 6 puck ceramic clutch kit w/ lightened flywheel, new pressure plate, new rear main seal, PRB HF-1 IM, Ktuned coolant bypass adapter, CAI, AEM Wideband, RC 550cc injectors, headers, test pipe, cat back exhaust system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on: May 05, 2019, 05:03:20 PM 
Started by Royalty_Stance_Nation - Last post by timot_one
Welcome Wolfgang.  Your account is now active.  I'm glad to see that your car isn't actually stanced.  My work isn't too far from Florence, up in the Blue Ash area.

on: May 05, 2019, 02:31:58 PM 
Started by Royalty_Stance_Nation - Last post by Royalty_Stance_Nation
Username - RoyaltyStanceNation

My name is Wolfgang.

I live in Florence, KY.

I own a 2003 Accord Sedan DX.

Mod List: all black plastics on the exterior have been swapped over with an EX model with color matching paint (door handles, rocker panels, mirror covers), front bumper is from a 2007 sendan with the fog light holes, bought some cheap black smoked headlights with yellow fog lights, I have Truheart coilovers, Megan Racing rear camber adjustment arms, running Discontinued Wheel Max Wheels TZ-10 18x7 front & 18x7.5 rear with 225/40/18 Falken tires (soon to be switching to old CJ jeep wheels 16x9);

Engine: k24a2 long block swap, ktuner, PRB/HF-1 Intake manifold (RSX Type-S), RC 550cc injectors, ktuned coolant bypass/block off,  5speed transmission, XTD Stage 4 6 puck ceramic sprung clutch with lightened flywheel and new pressure plate, Innovative Mounts 95A red, full A/C gut, running a 1999 Ford ranger 5 spline surpentine belt ( b/c with the A/C compressor gone I needed a shorter belt, but still run everything else efficiently);

Interior: black leather center console armrest, Metro single din Radio dash kit (the one nobody like b/c it’s cheap and the knobs breaks, apparently idk) new radio from Best Buy with Bluetooth, kicker speakers, 2 10” Kicker subs in truck 600watts a piece, running a 1200kicker amp, one off custom pod cluster center piece with the air vents and hazard button on dashboard above radio; Other Mods forgot to add: stick on black rain guards, car is silver (silver curse lol), AEM X-series wideband, DNA catback exhaust system, cat is melted so it’s a “test-pipe” (Original cat from factory), cabin lights are all LEDs, LED white strobe lights in the rear back up lights (to alert friends when cruising there is a cop up ahead), 20% black window tint, 2.5% eyebrow tint 3” past the legal line on the windshield (did that myself), cold air intake, replica fake carbon fiber poly urethane front lip, LED pod lights in grill & in lower bumper mounted to lower core support in front of radiator, & NEVER BEEN DYNO TUNED. JUST HAS A BASE MAP TO GET IT RUNNING AND DRIVING.

Mods soon to come: Walbro 255lp fuel Pump, Prayontoon Stage 3 cams, Eagle Rods (already have them), Weisco Pistons, already collecting awd parts for awd sedan build, and big single turbo kit eventually.

I am having issues uploading image with photo bucket so you may have to copy and paste a couple of images in a new tab (:'/)

https://s1171.photobucket.com/user/Wolfgang_Bichler/media/IMG_5827_zpsiwmpylpx.jpg.html?filters=Array&sort=1&o=2

https://s1171.photobucket.com/user/Wolfgang_Bichler/media/IMG_5827_zpsiwmpylpx.jpg.html?filters=Array&sort=1&o=2
  Reply  |  Reply with quote  

on: January 10, 2019, 10:08:14 PM 
Started by CrazyCreashunz - Last post by timot_one
All I've done is spend a bunch of money on my Accord.  I had to buy a new clutch and a new electric water pump for my aftercooler.  I have a feeling that I'll be busy next weekend pulling the transmission.

on: January 09, 2019, 12:16:35 PM 
Replaced my PCV Valve which was clogged and causing me to burn unnecessary oil. Next up once weather permits I will be replacing the valve cover/spark plug gaskets.

on: December 31, 2018, 11:08:18 AM 
Started by Blackhawk - Last post by Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Merry Christmas and happy New Year car fam. Miss you guys

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TinyPortal © 2005-2012