Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:04:41 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1885580 times)
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5535 on: September 24, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »

This happened over the weekend, starting Friday and ending Sunday.  Installed AMRs and Junk2 front camber arms.  Adjusted the height to my liking.  DIY alignment.    Surprisingly, the alighnment is pretty straight.  Definitely way better than what it was when I had is professionally done at a shop (i.e. the damn car always drifted right, noticeably).  Finally lower; I haz happy.   Grin

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5536 on: September 24, 2012, 12:59:07 PM »

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #5537 on: September 24, 2012, 06:07:57 PM »

^
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5538 on: September 25, 2012, 11:16:13 AM »

Order me some new brakes from r1concepts , Going take the time to install my ss, brake lines while at it

ubermike
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
ubermike pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5539 on: September 25, 2012, 11:43:44 AM »

I did the mod to enable A/C control when the defroster is selected.

I couldn't figure out why my A/C was running when the LED was off and I was getting pissed about it! lol. Even when I started it cold, the radiator fans would kick on which bugged the shit out of me. Then it would cycle every few min causing a droop in engine power and dimming the headlights for a second. Sure, I could have selected something other then defrost and leg vents, but that's my favorite setting for heat! I'm glad I found the fix.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5540 on: September 25, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »

Details or link? I can't remember if I've heard of this mod before.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ubermike
Fucking Newb

ubermike pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5541 on: September 25, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »

1. Insert key into ignition
2. Press and hold A/C and Recirculation buttuns
3. Keep holding and turn ignition to position [II]
4. Keep holding for about 10 sec, you'll notice A/C light will flash for a few seconds. Do not release untill finished flashing.
Link

Now the AC light comes on when selecting either defrost mode and the A/C can be shut off. My understanding is that normally when a defroster mode is selected, it will turn on the A/C and the button will not control the A/C. LED on or off it will be running.
oh3ex
Fucking Newb

oh3ex pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5542 on: September 25, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »

Slapped on my new shifter today, needs some tweaking but it'll do for now.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #5543 on: September 25, 2012, 02:58:32 PM »

Now that's funny.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5544 on: September 25, 2012, 05:58:14 PM »

I love the rabbit with the stache lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5545 on: September 26, 2012, 12:14:44 PM »

Does the defrost without a/c setting allow you to disable the compressor? I'm familiar with the setting change, but not as familiar with how it affects the a/c system/compressor. If this disables the compressor (disengages the compressor clutch), it means that you defrost/defogger is also disabled.

Ohh yeah. Not a fan of the "shift knob". The bunny with the mustache would have been a better choice.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5546 on: September 26, 2012, 02:47:36 PM »

Does the defrost without a/c setting allow you to disable the compressor? I'm familiar with the setting change, but not as familiar with how it affects the a/c system/compressor. If this disables the compressor (disengages the compressor clutch), it means that you defrost/defogger is also disabled.

Ohh yeah. Not a fan of the "shift knob". The bunny with the mustache would have been a better choice.

Ac is not needed to defrost. It aides but is not required.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5547 on: September 26, 2012, 06:09:17 PM »

Got this done today, sorry for the picture quality. Its kinda hard to take a picture of a mirrored surface in the dark.

Are you a fan of this shift knob Tim... Smiley
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:11:37 PM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #5548 on: September 26, 2012, 07:05:59 PM »

Is that a grip on the front side of it?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5549 on: September 26, 2012, 07:53:28 PM »

No, just a reflection of the interior. It was stripped, polished & buffed (to get out some dings from having my key chain hitting it when get in the car) and then a 3 step process with the end result being an electro nickle-chrome plating, if i remember correctly.

Rich
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012