Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:04:40 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EliteCM Decal order list  (Read 48640 times)
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:58:12 PM »

ok so let see who wants what and how many

at this point it doesnt matter which font you want, guy who i got decals from can do pretty much any, i just have to send Nils the font

i dont know what colors i can get but lets assume we can get any standard color (dont ask for night hawk black pearl is what i mean), black, white, dark grey, gold, silver, blue, red. if you have specific color in mind, ask me and ill ask him

price $5.50 per decal, may vary depending on size

i asked him about 12" and 9" decals. serialized as well (your username or your squad or both)

so tell me what you want so i can give him idea what i will need and

price will be whatever i pay for decals plus shipping plus $2 from each order which will go to Tim for donations for running ECM.

Nils contact info if somebody wants to contact him directly
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=327&start=100

ill start the list
1. AV6NHBP6SPD #5 - 1 of 9" and 4 of 12"(2 of them reversed for inside of glass) , all 3 decals are to be silver with red CM letters (non serialized, ill use one you made  and 9" for my license plate frame), 5 decals total(not including one you already made)
and  #5 1 of 12" black with red CM letters and AV6NHBP6SPD same 12" size(not half as before as long as it fits on this plate) in black  with the 12"x6" licese plate that you said you have.....$PAID
2. Ryann #5 - 1 of 12" white with red CM letters and 2 of 9" red (all non-serialized), ...........$PAID
3. CrackerTeg #5 - 2 of 9" silver with red CM letters (both serialized, CrackerTeg in silver)……..$PAID
4. driveaccord #2 – 1 of 9" in silver 1 of 12" in black(non-serialized, reversed, to be applied from inside of the glass)……$PAID
5. Tim #2 - 3 of 12" silver - serialized (timot_one) and  2 of 9" white - serialized (timot_one) (reversed so they can be applied from the inside behind window tint).....$PAID
6. Justin #5 – 1 of 9" silver with red "CM", with red  "NECM" and silver "Squad" .....$PAID, have to get it fixed and ship it
7. slammedk24 #5 - 2 of 12” white with red CM letters and slammedk24 in red……$PAID
8. lavalleemike #5 – 1 of 12" Silver with red CM letters, and 2 of 9" sliver with red CM, 2 9" are reversed, to be applied from inside of the glass) ……$PAID
9. Philly Steve #2 - 1 of 12" silver, with white CM letters and white FLCM #7 instead of name.….$PAID
10. wtcii #5 – 1 of  9" black reversed for internal application. …..$PAID
11. Don - #5 - 2 of 12" [EliteCM.net – silver, serialized, dizzle - red]; 1 of 9" silver non-serialized …$PAID
12. Anthony212 #5 - 2 of 9" Silver with blue CM letters, serialized with NYCM Squad instead of username, NYCM being blue, Squad In silver…..$PAID
13. Steve #5 - 2 of 9" silver with gold CM letters (serialized InFuMoUs in gold)….$PAID
14. Kevin #5 - 1 of 12" silver with red CM letters, non serialized, 2 of 9" silver with red CM letters, non serialized.....$PAID
15. stirfriedferret #5 - 2 of 12" White with red CM letters serialized (stirfriedferret in red as well)……$PAID
16. knocturnal84 #5 of 9" sliver with red CM - (serialized knocturnal84 in silver)..$PAID
17. MyNameIsThien #5 - 2 of 12" white - serialized (MyNameIsThien) and 2 of 9" white - non-serialized....$PAID
18. exelr8 #5 - 1 of 9" silver with red CM (serialized with SECM Squad instead of username)...$PAID
19.  cstyleaccord #2 - 2 of 9" in white (serialized cstyleaccord in white as well).....$11
and 4 extra once in #2 style 12" white

payment received from: (total for the order came to $280)
guys on this list, your stuff was shipped today (wednesday)
Ryann
Tim
Mike (will be shipped with Tims order)
Jonathan
William
Steve
Thien
Kevin
Anthony
Matthew
Tory
Sean

order sent
Nils,
ok this is last list for now

1. AV6NHBP6SPD #5 - 1 of 9" and 4 of 12"(2 of them reversed for inside of glass) , all 3 decals are to be silver with red CM letters (non serialized, ill use one you made  and 9" for my license plate frame), 5 decals total(not including one you already made)
and  #5 1 of 12" black with red CM letters and AV6NHBP6SPD same 12" size(not half as before as long as it fits on this plate) in black  with the 12"x6" licese plate that you said you have.....$whatever it is
2. Ryann #5 - 1 of 12" white with red CM letters and 2 of 9" red (all non-serialized), ...........$16.5
3. CrackerTeg #5 - 2 of 9" silver with red CM letters (both serialized, CrackerTeg in silver)……..$11
4. driveaccord #2 – 1 of 9" in silver 1 of 12" in black(non-serialized, reversed, to be applied from inside of the glass)……$11
5. Tim #2 - 3 of 12" silver - serialized (timot_one) and  2 of 9" white - serialized (timot_one) (reversed so they can be applied from the inside behind window tint).....$22
6. Justin #5 – 1 of 9" silver with red "CM", with red  "NECM" and silver "Squad" .....$5.50
7. slammedk24 #5 - 2 of 12” white with red CM letters and slammedk24 in red……$11
8. lavalleemike #5 – 1 of 12" Silver with red CM letters, and 2 of 9" sliver with red CM, 2 9" are reversed, to be applied from inside of the glass) ……$16.50
9. Philly Steve #2 - 1 of 12" silver, with white CM letters and white FLCM #7 instead of name.….$5.50
10. wtcii #5 – 1 of  9" black reversed for internal application. …..$5.50
11. Don - #5 - 2 of 12" [EliteCM.net – silver, serialized, dizzle - red]; 1 of 9" silver non-serialized …$16.50
12. Anthony212 #5 - 2 of 9" Silver with blue CM letters, serialized with NYCM Squad instead of username, NYCM being blue, Squad In silver…..$11
13. Steve #5 - 2 of 9" silver with gold CM letters (serialized InFuMoUs in gold)….$11
14. Kevin #5 - 1 of 12" silver with red CM letters, non serialized, 2 of 9" silver with red CM letters, non serialized.....$16.50
15. stirfriedferret #5 - 2 of 12" White with red CM letters serialized (stirfriedferret in red as well)……$11
16. knocturnal84 #5 of 9" sliver with red CM - (serialized knocturnal84 in silver)
17. MyNameIsThien #5 - 2 of 12" white - serialized (MyNameIsThien) and 2 of 9" white - non-serialized
18. exelr8 #5 - 1 of 9" silver with red CM (serialized with SECM Squad instead of username)
19.  cstyleaccord #2 - 2 of 9" in white (serialized cstyleaccord in white as well)
and 4 extra once in #2 style 12" white

let me know total for whole thing so i can bring it with me and let me know when i can pick it up. thanks

Mike

as far as payment. my paypal is sy272004@yahoo.com  
payment amount is number of decals ordered times $5.50 plus $4.50 for fees(shipping was between 1.34 and $1.85, more then i thought originally, thats why it went from $4 to $4.50) and donation thats mentioned above, all profits will go to Tim for monthly fees that he has to pay out of his own pocket for maintaining the forum.

prices for sending payment
1 decal - $10
2 decals - $15.50
3 decals - $21.00
4 decals - $26.50

make sure you put your username in comments so i know who its from

Second order: i guess we will give till may 1st for everybody to submit orders, if somebody wants them faster, let me know. but Nils will be on vacation in Germany next week so cant get anything then.

again, put your screen name, style#, size, color combination and any special instructions(reversed decal for applying for inside of the window for example.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 09:25:48 AM by AV6NHBP6SPD » Logged

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 09:13:39 PM »

2.Ryann for decal design#5.  1- 12" white (red, if available, non serialized) and 2- 9" white (red, if available,both non serialized)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 09:32:21 PM »

3. Jonathan for #5. 2 - 9" like the sample you showed (silver with CM in red. I'm saying 9", but I don't know if that fits that small rear window on the sedan) serialized.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »

driveaccord for decal #2 (1 of each non-serialized ) 9"in silver 12" in black

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »

Big mike want #5 in all one color in orange if possible in a 9" all one color with my UN

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 10:32:49 PM »

Misha, YGPM.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 07:29:24 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »

Quote from: "exelr8"
Big mike want #5 in all one color in orange if possible in a 9" all one color with my UN

so you want one 9" decal serialized if possible in orange? if not orange then what color

Misha
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »

Here's a crude MSPaint drawing I made of the rear triangle window.

The 9" decal would fit. Now I'm not sure if the 9" decal would fit on the bottom part of the window serialized without knowing the overall height. My question is, would the serialized decal be something like this:
EliteCM.net
SN: CrackerTeg

Or like this:
EliteCM.net
CrackerTeg

Any insight would be cool.

AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 12:34:49 PM »

this would be
EliteCM.net
CrackerTeg

but screen name i was planning to be half the size of main decal

Misha
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 12:43:18 PM »

Insted of user name could we get the sqaud we belong to?
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 12:47:29 PM »

i dont see why not. i dont think it matters for him what letters to print(or cut, however they do this things)

Misha
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »

2 #2 12" white - serialized (timot_one) / 2 #2 9" white - serialized (timot_one) (reversed so they can be applied from the inside behind my tint)

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »

Justin - style #5 (1 9'' dark grey with red "CM", serialized with "NECM squad" in all red)

J u s t i n
Slammedk24

Reputation Power: 1
Slammedk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 02:19:33 PM »

2- style #5 serialized 'slammedk24' (12" white with CM and slammedk24 in red)

Tory
"Low and Slow"
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 04:03:42 PM »

I'll take 1 12" Silver with CM in red, and 2 9" sliver with CM in red(Reversed for internal application)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012