Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 10:02:40 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself  (Read 5874 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 08:37:46 PM »

hey are least they admit they were wrong and are willing to make up for it. Get the free oil change. Don't let them wash your car...

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 11:32:29 PM »

Well that's good that they were apologetic and willing to fix the issues at hand, but a word to the wise try not to OD on exploiting them to get free stuff for your own personal gains cuz karma will come back to you in some fashion or form. The service advisor dont know per say what the tech did, just knows what the tech tells em and that's pretty much the job was done.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 05:42:10 PM »

Quote from: "thisaznboi88"
hey are least they admit they were wrong and are willing to make up for it. Get the free oil change. Don't let them wash your car...
i dont even know if i trust them changing my oil. lol maybe i will settle for a t-shirt! lol
"hey you know how you can make it up to me, is if you give me a cool honda shirt" hahha :thumbup:

fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 11:38:52 AM »

i went back to the dealership yesterday after work. the service manager personally looked at the car himself. he also told me that the fact that they broke something and didnt tell me about it was unacceptable and that he would speak to that mechanic. my transmission fill plug was tight he just cleaned the extra fluid on my sub frame. he also ordered the battery terminal cover and tightened my rear end links as a favor for me. (no more ticks coming from the back!!!) so all in all he took care of me and i would go back if i had to. (hopefully not) lol i will just make sure that mechanic never touches my car!

also that cm upgrade they did on my car... skip do you know anything about this. i noticed that after i got the upgrade my car ran abit better and also picked up better. but on friday while driving on the freeway for the first time i noticed that she revs higher!!! i used to cruise going 120km reving under 3000 (cant remember exactly but i think it was something like 2800rpms) but now my car was cruising at 3050rpms! wtf this has to be because of the upgrade. its great for pick up when driving around. but im worried about fuel economy... i am going to call honda corp on monday to find out more on what this upgrade was.

Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012