Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:58:08 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much should I get for my accord?  (Read 5379 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 09:27:50 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Dude get whatever you can! I'm surprised they started with that number. It very much seems like they are trying to stay out of court.

To clear the air because this statement could have been taken the wrong way I'm not encouraging you to "go after" them but, you should be able to replace your car and all the parts on it with the money they give you including labor, PP fees, taxes, and shipping paid on the parts etc.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »

yeah I am not going to do anything bad like that. I just want to get this over with and get back to school. I am like a few days behind because of all of this ordeal... Also my back and neck still hurts, but I think I will be already after a few more days. I went to go see the school doctor yesterday and she said the first few day after the car accident is when I really feel it.

I was wondering who pays for the car? Is it the truck driver insurance that is paying for it? Or does my insurance pay me first and then the truck insurance pays my insurance back?

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 12:26:24 PM »

The money should be coming from the truck drivers insurance which is why the amount is so high because like Mike said they're most likely trying to stay out of court.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012