Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 10:56:37 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much should I get for my accord?  (Read 5384 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »

Well I talked to my attorney and they told me the insurance company might hustle me on the price of the car. I want to as at least 10,500. My car is in excellent condition. Only scratches were on the bumper and I didn't report it because the accident before the guy paid me cash and they can't really tell since the car rear  is smashed really bad. I did some homework and the dealerships are selling a similar accord for 12,000 but it has 71k on it. My was only 40k. Here the link

http://usedcars.kbb.com/cars/cars-for-s ... src-mrange

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

Try to get KBB for your car if you can.  It may be advisable to have your attorney on speed dial in case you're not cool with anything.  Of course, I should also mention the obligatory, "don't sign anything until you are 100% clear about how much money they are giving you" statement.  I just felt that may need to be mentioned in your case.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 06:32:36 PM »

Thanks TIM!!! Cuz I check KBB and it is 12,960 suggested for my car and 10,835 private sale. Clean title and Excellent condition.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »

From past experience be really really careful. You are 100% not a fault make your lawyer your best friend. I'm not telling you to screw anybody over but, You should get what you car is worth + all of your medical stuff paid for. They will probably start by offering you something stupid for your car 8k or something. Just be well prepared your already doing your research which is the best tool to have!
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »

yeah. Like my attorney told me to come back in a month because it is possible for a law suit but she wants to make sure that it is something that I can get a big settlement on if I am still injury. If I am fine then I should just do it in a small claim court. Like she told me in small claim I can get 7500 max without attorney. I think that would be good enough if my back and neck will stop hurting. If it does still hurt in a month I am probably end up sueing for the big bucks. I just want what is right, get another car, pay off my bills, and most of all make my back and neck stop hurting...

Also I would like to get the most money out of my car.

So thank you guys for your knowledge. If you have anymore tips with how to deal with this please let me know. I am welcome to all good tips that you guys might have from past experience.

NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 08:42:04 PM »

DO NOT forget about your AM parts and upgrades, if you have or can get recipts all the better, I know if my car got totalled there would be an addition $5K+ for all the additional parts not to mention labor..........

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 08:45:50 PM »

all the receipts on paypal? Do you think they will take it? There is no picture or item description. Everything I bought was either ebay or from g7a, v6p, and elitecm

wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 09:04:48 PM »

The way that my insurance company works is they give you what it costs to replace it. Which is higher than Kbb, in my experiences. I would expect atleast 11k + upgrades for the car. Good luck for finding one less if they offer you less.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 12:11:38 AM »

I got a lot more then expected... A lot more... 14,100. Should I even ask for the part upgrade?

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 12:21:16 AM »

You think you have about $2k in upgrades?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 12:31:24 AM »

yes sir HID retro, KYB shocks, GC coilovers, TSX IM, Pulley, intake, HEaders, TL sway bar, Strut bar, The rims, and other minor stuff.

NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 06:10:51 AM »

Then go after it.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 07:30:56 AM »

Dude get whatever you can! I'm surprised they started with that number. It very much seems like they are trying to stay out of court.
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 07:44:10 AM »

They are probably worried about a injury suite, think abut it, between the pics of the damage, the fact that it was a semi truck that hit you, what jury would not award you major dollars.......

Now, if you are trully injured, then yeah, go after it, if not, please don't there are too many bloated lawsuites that raises the rates for ALL of us.

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 08:31:59 AM »

Quote from: "thisaznboi88"
I got a lot more then expected... A lot more... 14,100. Should I even ask for the part upgrade?
That's great! I wouldn't get to greedy especially if your not that injured. If you feel your injuries are worth fighting for more $ by all means do so but just remeber that if they find your injuries not that bad or false you could jepordize what they are offering now.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012