Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:17:59 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K24a4 injector flow rate?  (Read 17665 times)
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 07:59:23 AM »

Acura RDX injectors are 410cc.  They are a better upgrade over stock. 

forgot to ask if these fit without any modifications like spacers, wiring sockets and clips?

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 08:31:00 AM »

They fit just fine.  The only thing you have to do is re-wire the injector clips with the ones that come with the ones from Hybrid Racing.  That's thread may help you understand what's involved.  

DIY: RDC 410cc Injector Upgrade

We do have a K Series Engine Performance Forum.  It may help to browse through that section.  A lot of your questions can be answered there with a little bit of research.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 08:33:17 AM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 08:45:06 AM »

im not sure if i really need an injector upgrade. do i wait for the stock ones to max out first before buying them?

up to how much power do the 270cc injectors support anyway?

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »

Around 180-200 hp.  A very simple upgrade would be to get a set of RSX-S or TSX 310cc injectors.  Those will support up to 250 whp.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 09:39:15 AM »

do i also need to swap sockets and clips with the TSX injectors?

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 10:22:47 PM »

I'm 99.9% sure they are the same.  I'll have to double check later after I move.  I have a few sets of Accord and TSX injectors, and an Accord and TSX engine harness.  The problem is that I've already packed them away since I'm about to move to a new state.

Tim
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 11:14:46 PM »

Tim you're such a big help!

in the meantime i'm waiting for my parts to ship out from the US. i have just received an email yesterday that the skunk2 stage1 cams were on backorder for about 30-45 days, so i opted for the stage2. also had a sudden order of dual valvesprings and titanium retainers with those. whew!!

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 11:25:54 PM »

I hope the stage 2's work out for you man.  Swapping the valvesprings and retainers is a must for those cams.

Tim
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 11:30:30 PM »

yeah getting excited over this whole engine mod mania. the cams are set to arrive with the intake, headers, and some other bits and pieces.

do you know where i can get those stock tsx injectors cheap? im using a credit card.  Smiley

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 12:00:25 AM »

Try Acura.  What header did you get?

Tim
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 12:05:52 AM »

the DC ceramic. crappy choice?

i already have a flexpipe waiting just in case.

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 12:10:44 AM »

Well, it's an inexpensive header.  It is a decent bolt on, but a more expensive race header is appropriate for a built motor.

Tim
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 12:13:06 AM »

i'll consider the SSR header if my motor pumps out decent gains with what i'll be installing. looking at a final tune of 200hp.

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012