Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:43:12 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] wtcii  (Read 25852 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2010, 10:17:21 PM »

I agree about the people making it out to be worse than it it. I was hitting turns at 60 and no problems. I have heard horror stories of people doing 360's. I call bull shit unless they are doing it on ice or wet pavement going 100.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:05 AM »

Good to know. I've got G019's planned for later and my just throw in the TLS bar immediately after.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2010, 10:28:03 AM »

I put some new pictures of my Katzkin leather seat covers up. I think with the heat and time they look better.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2010, 05:03:36 PM »

Bump!

I went and took some pictures today and figured I would take a couple of my car while I had it in a decent backdrop.

Bill C.
SECM member
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2010, 05:41:29 PM »

Looks good man. When your tires wear out, throw on some 225/55/16's on there, and it will look a lot better, IMO.

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2010, 06:03:13 PM »

Thanks! If I still have it when the tires where out, I'll definitely take that into consideration. Regardless of if I keep it or not, I'll be putting stock springs back on soon. *Flame Shield Up*

Bill C.
SECM member
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2010, 06:14:05 PM »

What's wrong with the Eibachs? But as far as the tires go, I'm glad that I went with the size that I got (all thanks to Rocketstarter). The car has a much better stance appearance-wise.

I still need to lower my car, but I have a feeling that if I do, I'll end up getting a TSX or something down the road, and will have put all this money in for nothing.

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2010, 01:45:21 PM »

Nothing is wrong with them. When I was in Tupelo, they were great. A lot of roads are concrete or fresh asphalt, so it was always really smooth. Now, I drive my car maybe 350 miles a month and most of that can be attributed to going home, 140 miles round trip, and the roads are awful. The rest of the time it sits in a parking lot. So I just want it to be more comfortable when I go home. Also, with the possibility of a trade in the future, I'll be putting it back to stock height so they don't give us less money because it is "modified".

Bill C.
SECM member
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2010, 01:11:42 AM »

And this is where Jeff jumps in and says he'll buy those springs off you to drop his car.
I still need to lower my car, but I have a feeling that if I do, I'll end up getting a TSX or something down the road, and will have put all this money in for nothing.
Such is life young Padawan. Everyone has the opportunity to get something else and mod the cars anyway. No matter what you do, your car will ALWAYS depreciate. Why not have fun with it?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2010, 01:52:49 PM »

And this is where Jeff jumps in and says he'll buy those springs off you to drop his car.
Such is life young Padawan. Everyone has the opportunity to get something else and mod the cars anyway. No matter what you do, your car will ALWAYS depreciate. Why not have fun with it?
Maybe, but now I think I want to go lower than the Pro-Kit, haha. And I guess you're right. Fuck it!  Flippa!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2010, 02:08:33 PM »

About time you came to your senses.

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2011, 10:36:00 PM »

Thought I would update. My paint is still fucked. I need to get the entire passenger side of the car repainted. I'm to the point that I want to put a rag in the gas tank and light it on fire. My CD player barely works, skips constantly. A couple weeks ago I went home and picked it up, decided to drive it for a week or so instead of the RX, put a full tank of premium and some Lucas fuel injector cleaner in it. Then I took it back to Starkville. When I got on the highway I floored it. When it shifted out of second it lost all power. Then it never happened again. I talked to Jer about it and he thinks it was the old gas that had been sitting in there. Other than that stuff it's running great. I hit 84,000 miles not to long ago.

Bill C.
SECM member
Silver Bullet

Reputation Power: 2
Silver Bullet pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2011, 03:15:15 AM »

Hmmm I knew I've seen your car somewhere. I go to MSU and spotted you driving on campus. Hope to meet sometime.

2006 AV6 6MT

'Like' this page if you're a J-Series fanatic!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Honda-J-Series/329047293778085
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2012, 10:21:05 PM »

Sorry, I'm just now seeing this. That's crazy. I had no idea there was another member on campus. What year are you?

Bill C.
SECM member
Silver Bullet

Reputation Power: 2
Silver Bullet pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2012, 05:12:37 AM »

Yeah I was walking on campus and I spotted a green Accord and it looked just like yours and I looked at this profile page. Unfortunately I no longer attend MSU Sad If you mean Accord, it's a 2006 V6 6M Alabaster coupe. It was my first semester there. I left due to personal reasons. But who knows, I may visit from time to time.

2006 AV6 6MT

'Like' this page if you're a J-Series fanatic!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Honda-J-Series/329047293778085
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012