Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:05:08 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] wtcii  (Read 25858 times)
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 08:00:05 AM »

welcome to the elite!

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 08:03:58 AM »

Welcome to Elite Bill.... When are you dropping the ride?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 08:08:27 AM »

Bill, I'd have to agree with Ryan. Go with the S techs (especially since I've had them for about 4k miles), they ride awesome! And I also agree with getting the type S wheels because of the width. That's why I'm going with the TL base wheels, but not leaving them silver.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 09:30:21 AM »

Welcome to ECM Bill, clean ride you've got there.

I think both the HFP and TL-S rims are pretty cool looking, but my personal preference is the TL-S.

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »

Thanks for the Welcomes..... never too late. I think that I am leaining towards the HFP, partly because they are a little bit plainer. Also since they do take the beefier tires, they will be a bit more expensive to maintain. I will be in College soon and will not have the money to fork over. My Dad is pretty frugal, so he will only buy tires for the wheels that i have now. i am still on the fence though. I love the way the Type s wheels look, I just dont know about how they will look on my car with such a subtle drop. I guess I will be getting the tein springs though. They seem to have good feed back so far I dont think that I want to tackle this project on my own, so I will probably take it to my mechanic to have it done.
Anyone want to photoshop it for me.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 09:07:23 PM »

Hey, I can photoshop a picture for you. Just to make sure though, is this the right HFP wheel?

I tried googling a picture of one, but there's like 5 different styles, lol. Oh wait, did you want just the drop, or both?

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 09:11:48 PM »

Thanks, but it is the 5 spoke one. Like this:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=305&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
My photoshop skills are terrible.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »

Well I tried, but I may have gone a little overboard on the dropping, lol.

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »

Thanks! It is much better than what I couldv'e done. I think that I like them. I finally got all of my suspension parts. I am either going to get these or the TL 5 spoke wheels. I would rather have the HFP, but the TL are much easier to come by at a reasonable price, which is important when your a senior in high school.

Bill C.
SECM member
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »

Yeah, definitely. I'd like to get some TL-S rims, but I can already tell without any research that they're going to be pricey, lol. And a set of new wheels won't look good without a lowered suspension. Maybe I'll wait on the wheels for awhile, and get the lowering springs instead. I may follow your path and get the same set. I'm a senior this year too. :P

Oh, and why are your EX rims so much more damned shinier than mine? lol

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »

I originally just planned to upgrade it to an EX, but the mod bug bit. They were literally brand new in that picture, hence shinieness, if thats even a word

Bill C.
SECM member
Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 11:45:11 PM »

w/e springs you choose, go with some koni yellows Cheesy or even neuspeed kit... can adjust it up to .5 inches

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »

w/e springs you choose, go with some koni yellows Cheesy

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 04:34:24 PM »

do you plan on blackhousing your headlights at all? That may look nice with the green on your car. I'm in love with mine, lol. It took about a whole Saturday to do, so don't plan on driving anywhere. :P You could even paint them the same color of your car, along with the grill. That'd be very interesting.

wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

I plan to get some chrome inspires if I ever can find them and have the money when I do. I like the way the black house looks but I want my car to look as stock as possible with a few subtle changes hence minor drop and Honda/acura wheels. After I get my wheels though I need to start saving for paint because my paint on my hood is screwed up and it bothers me everytime I see my car from the front. So after I pay for the Hood, fenders, and bumpers to get repainted Ill see what I want to do. Oh, and Rolo has Noble Green Pearl Headlights and the grill, I think.

Bill C.
SECM member
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012