Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 07:08:02 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] dizzle  (Read 8268 times)
rip_cord

Reputation Power: 1
rip_cord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 02:05:48 AM »

Hell fuckin' YEAH!!!!!!

Shit's iller than a mofo!

lol at the model pic!!!

Ricardo     SECM #2   fodo' fosilly
seththekorean

Reputation Power: 4
seththekorean pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 10:25:27 AM »

welcome don!
your exhaust setup is the exact one i was planning on getting. how is it?

[size=150]Seth[/size]
04' Coupe k24a4 5AT
SECM Squad Member
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 05:54:59 PM »

Quote from: "seththekorean"
welcome don!
your exhaust setup is the exact one i was planning on getting. how is it?

its not a bad exhaust, it has a deep sound to it. it would probably be louder if the exhaust shop didnt have to put a resonator on it. the way they explained it, the muffler is like straight piping, theres no "baffles" to quiet it down. i dont mind if its gonna get me less tickets from the cops haha. my friends say i have a pretty loud exhaust compared to theirs.

paired up with an intake and youll want to WOT a lot haha. but that phase has already left.

dizzle

dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 11:13:29 PM »

updated pictures with the drop, last 3 before the sidemarker project

JDMJNKY

Reputation Power: 2
JDMJNKY pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »

I was happy with everything else, like koo, koo ...until I saw sidemarkers.. :CRY:Too each his own tho', still a fairly decent sedan you got there.

Forgive & Forget, disrespect and redeem!!! Wink
JDMJNKY's ULTIMATE FOR SALE THREAD LISTING! <=== Click me
dizzle

dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 01:28:02 AM »

Quote from: "JDMJNKY"
I was happy with everything else, like koo, koo ...until I saw sidemarkers.. :CRY:Too each his own tho', still a fairly decent sedan you got there.

sall good. why dont you like sidemarkers? just curious

JDMJNKY

JDMJNKY pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 11:47:41 AM »

Quote from: "dizzle"
Quote from: "JDMJNKY"

sall good. why dont you like sidemarkers? just curious

Well from my perspective, No 03+ Accord was produced with sidemarkers. Your rob the essence of an Accord. It wasn't built in the age that pioneered racing, or tuning, at least the 7th gen chassis. It wasn't made to embellish a new generation of the rice. You can buy many other tiny mods, than sidemarkers....if your purpose is just to install something new. As I said Dizzle, It's your car bro, I hope you don't take what I said negatively. I've been known as harsh because I speak my mind. Take no offense.

Your Car, Your Life, Your Happy? KOO! Screw Me!

dizzle

dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »

lol dont worry about it bro. people can be critics about other peoples cars but at the end of the day its like you said, its my cars or whoever's that people judge. i dont see how side markers are rice exactly, but i think i got the idea about what your talking about. other cars out there besides honda's got side markers. id say the people your talking about the ones who add side markers; just to say they have side markers cause it makes their cars JDM TYTE YO! i actually installed them for functional use and they actually blink, not just stay on.

if a car like this is rice because of side markers, were one 2 different pages lol

JDMJNKY

JDMJNKY pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 01:55:51 AM »

Quote from: "dizzle"
lol dont worry about it bro. people can be critics about other peoples cars but at the end of the day its like you said, its my cars or whoever's that people judge. i dont see how side markers are rice exactly, but i think i got the idea about what your talking about. other cars out there besides honda's got side markers. id say the people your talking about the ones who add side markers; just to say they have side markers cause it makes their cars JDM TYTE YO! i actually installed them for functional use and they actually blink, not just stay on.

if a car like this is rice because of side markers, were one 2 different pages lol

Dizzle My apologies, I'm not here to nit pick at your car, plz don't feel that I am. Although you have chosen a wise mod, it could have been accomplished in the same fashion using OEM generation parts. I do sincerely believe your motive is pure, I just stated my thought, water under a bridge, HAPPY MODDING!

As for the VIP, that's a whole other caliber of automotive, than you or I.  Although rice is simply just an opinionated word, or label, From the pic I might say the markers do look ricey...hehe But I know for a fact FUGAS' come w/ sidemarkers thus it's not a fashion statement saying "look at my mod, I'm indicating from the side I will be departing lanes w/ a blinking radioactive marker." Ya dig. ( figuratively speaking, not directed towards you.)

Hence I suggested, from my perspective alone, to keep it OEM to avoid confusion. Smiley
Joel

rip_cord

Reputation Power: 1
rip_cord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 01:15:41 PM »

hmmmmmm.......crown...so tasty.  I like where this is going.

Ricardo     SECM #2   fodo' fosilly
dizzle

dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 10:20:36 PM »

updated with some new photos. the most current of her

Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012