Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:30:39 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Wai_pang2  (Read 9650 times)
wai_pang2

Reputation Power: 1
wai_pang2 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 11:21:59 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Here's where I'm confused.  You downgraded your transmission from a MT to an AT...

Quote from: "wai_pang2"
Car History:when I bought this car, it was a manual transmission car. The car now is an automatic now. I did this because my wifey refuses to learn how to drive a manual. all my other cars are manual and has more potential so is essence, i decided to convert this one instead of one of the other ones.

...but then you want to do a transmission upgrade?

Future Mods and Plans:coilovers, transmission upgrade, Turbocharger kit

Just a little bit of constructive criticism, but isn't that a big waste of time and money just because your wife doesn't want to learn how to drive a MT?

Also, this is the 2nd thread I've seen you try to sell your old 5MT.  As a new member, you do not have permission to post for sale threads, or use this site to sell anything.  Out of your 4 total posts on the forum, 2 of them are trying to sell your transmission.  One of them I edited because it was inappropriate, the other one I deleted because you were thread jacking.  Are you here just to sell off your unwanted parts?  A new member that ignores the rules and starts trying to sell stuff right after activation makes me wonder what you're really here for.

I don't know how you look at things but I don't consider that a downgrade and I do not expect you to understand. You're not familiar with automatic transmission upgrades? There are upgrades available for either transmission. on an automatic, transmission upgrades consist of valve body mods, upgraded clutch packs and treated gears and so forth.

No, i'm not only looking to sell my parts but also join a community. yes, i've found that out when i didn't see a "new thread" button in the for sale button. I got confused when i read on the forum rules that i was only allowed to post in existing threads in the for sale sections. Does that make me a bad person? maybe in your eyes because I've struck a lot your pet peve's.

If you feel the need to know! I'm really here to spam and post useless non-sence. J/K Timmy. I'm new and I'm not very familiar with all the rules yet. Did you run before you learned to walk? I'm sure you did and fell flat on your face.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 11:49:40 PM »

I guess I just see things differently about the transmission thing.  I just don't understand going from a MT to AT, but then try and upgrade that.  It just seems like 2 steps back, then one step forward.  Anyway, it's just my opinion.  As far as selling stuff goes, just wait until you have met the requirements to post your own thread in the FS forum.  You may have hit the head on the nail about my pet peeves.  If you have any questions about the rules, or something isn't clear enough, feel free to ask me and I will clear things up for you.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wai_pang2

wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 12:13:10 AM »

Quote from: "Latin2nr"
Welcome to ECM Wai, like that color, humm looks like mine. LOL.

Me too!!! when i first saw it on-line, I wasn't crazy about the color. I kept on looking at all the colors and finally took the leap and ordered the Accord in silver. A week goes by and my sales-man tells me to come and check out the red one in person because a new shipment arrived and there was no silver ones available. I fell in love with the color.
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 03:08:57 PM »

Quote from: "Latin2nr"
Welcome to ECM Wai, like that color, humm looks like mine. LOL.

Me too!!! when i first saw it on-line, I wasn't crazy about the color. I kept on looking at all the colors and finally took the leap and ordered the Accord in silver. A week goes by and my sales-man tells me to come and check out the red one in person because a new shipment arrived and there was no silver ones available. I fell in love with the color.

Good for you brah, hope you enjoy it.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2009, 09:34:28 AM »

where in PA?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
wai_pang2

wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 10:21:07 AM »

I'm in East Stroudsburg, also known as surrounding area of the "Pocono's" to you NY'ers. about 2 hours away from you.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »

oh ok. we having meet/picnic tomorrow at ridley creak state park if you wana come
if you decide to come. then come early. we will have about 100-150 cars or so. parking space might be limited

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I guess I just see things differently about the transmission thing.  I just don't understand going from a MT to AT, but then try and upgrade that.  It just seems like 2 steps back, then one step forward.  Anyway, it's just my opinion.  As far as selling stuff goes, just wait until you have met the requirements to post your own thread in the FS forum.  You may have hit the head on the nail about my pet peeves.  If you have any questions about the rules, or something isn't clear enough, feel free to ask me and I will clear things up for you.

I understand why you swapped to an AT, I sure as hell dont agree with it! But thats your car you can do what ya want with it and as for the upgraded AT i can understand that as well since your gonna be boosting in the future!

But the reason for all these shananigans! Yea Id make my girl either learn to drive a MT or get her own dang car! But like I said its your deal not mine!
wai_pang2

wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2009, 10:23:47 PM »

She will learn eventually when she finds out all my other cars are manual when the Accord is out of commission for repairs or maintenance work. there's no sense in me buying another car that is an automatic since I needed a car that anybody would be able to drive. Its also nice to have an automatic to drive especially in NYC. I can handle bumper to bumper traffic but I don't like it especially with a manual car.

Maybe in a couple of years when we decide that she's a good driver and she wants a new car then I'll convert it back to manual or just keep it the way it is. Time will tell.
wai_pang2

wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2009, 10:43:36 PM »

AV6NHBP6SPD: Thanks but I won't be able to make it. There are good and bad when it comes to working for your parents especially in the restaurant industry. Some of the bads are that I won't be able to come to any of the meets that you guys might have other than on Tuesdays, which is my day off. There's a bigger expectation from me as a son and bigger responsibility.
I work 60+ hours a week. I had 2 full time jobs at one point and that lasted approx 1.5 months, 100+ hours a week combined, that takes a toll on me after that. how do I find the time to do what I did to my car! I don't go out at all. Maybe dinner or movies with friends ocassionally.

This is to explain my situation and for the future so you guys don't think I'm blowing you guys off unless if you guys do decide to meet up for dinner or something on a Tuesday. In that case, hit me up.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 09:37:18 AM »

BBQ seems to be the Hot thing to do on your days off but do anybody ever just meet up to have diner at a restuarant and just chill. don't get me wrong, I like BBQ's too but it's limited for me.

All the time, we do dinner and a movie meets, paintball, go-karts, etc.  If you plan one, we will come…

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 01:28:59 PM »

Quote from: "ibcnunv"
BBQ seems to be the Hot thing to do on your days off but do anybody ever just meet up to have diner at a restuarant and just chill. don't get me wrong, I like BBQ's too but it's limited for me.

All the time, we do dinner and a movie meets, paintball, go-karts, etc.  If you plan one, we will come…

The man speaks the truth. Tomorrow's BBQ is my first one. People are coming. Case closed.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 09:17:40 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Quote from: "ibcnunv"

The man speaks the truth. Tomorrow's BBQ is my first one. People are coming. Case closed.

...and if your treating, fuck it I'll bring the fam lolzzz. Put your thinking cap on dude and plan something!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
wai_pang2

wai_pang2 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 05:29:07 PM »

This is my appoligy to the ones who cannot take my blunt comment's. If you feel that I was said somethings that were offensive, I oppololigize for my rude comments. I should really be more considerate of everyone's feelings.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 05:48:34 PM »

See what I said in your "Spotted" thread.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012