Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:32:59 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting some wierd noise PLEASE HELPP!!  (Read 5400 times)
Deepfrezze1
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
Deepfrezze1 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2010, 08:57:06 PM »

Hey Guys im getting some weird noise out of my car system i made a video of it if u guys can check it out and what u think it is and what i should do to get it fixed greatly appreciated ..
BTW it gets faster and more repetitive as i accelerate and it only happens when the stereo is on..

Thanks Alot!

LINK BELOW:

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 10:05:45 PM »

Holy large font batman! :shock: It's pretty hard to hear what the noise is, but I think I hear a "buzzing" noise that rises and falls with engine rpm.  Since I only see an aftermarket head unit, I can't really assume what your complete set up is.  Either way, I'm guessing there's a bad ground somewhere or damaged equipment.  Why don't you share some details about your audio set up so we don't spend our time guessing?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Deepfrezze1
Fucking Newb

Deepfrezze1 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 12:14:15 AM »

haha sorry about that ok soo here it goes, i have 2 amp ones a kicker for my 4 speakers and a Rockford Fosgate for my two 12' L5 Subs in an enclosure.. pics below

And also please let me know if u need more pictures and just let me know what u need them of and i will try to get them to u by tomm
 Thanks.

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 12:20:13 AM »

Like Tim said could be a bad ground or the possibility that the power wire is run on the same side as your rca wires......? you could be getting the interference from that! I have had this happen to me before when I started installing audio a long time ago, you learn from your mistakes lolz.

Good Luck!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 12:42:42 AM »

Okay, so I'll start with the questions.  I have a little bit of experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with audio systems and car audio, so hopefully I can help.  This is not a knock or a put down to you, but just an observation.  Have you tried cleaning up your wiring yet?  You can get induced noise from your fuel pump and other power wires in your trunk or along the chassis of the car.

Have you always had this noise or is it new?  Did anything change when the noise started happening (i.e. - new amp, new cap, new wiring, etc.)?  Where is the noise coming from?  All the speakers?  The front speakers, the rear speakers, the left or right side, or the subs?  Have you checked all your ground points?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Deepfrezze1
Fucking Newb

Deepfrezze1 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 01:02:26 PM »

Ok so I heard about the ground I found it but I don't know what to do with it but this sound has been going on since the guy installed everything from day one I recently just bought two new subs and a amp but it wasn't that but everything else is good great condition and the noise comes out from on the from two speakers and the guy I got it installed from it said I would need a noise filter but I got it and he tried it but still didn't work and he gave up lol saying he didn't know what to do ( I know what an ass) also I tried cleaning up the wire those pictures are 2 weeks old so this brings me to you guys if u guys can help me that would be great thanks..
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 02:15:44 PM »

What two speakers did he install? The subs?
Deepfrezze1
Fucking Newb

Deepfrezze1 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 02:22:33 PM »

he installed everything then i replaced the subs because they went bad so did the sub amp.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »

Whoever did your install, they were lazy and stupid.  A "noise filter" is the LAST thing you would use because it wastes energy.  If you paid that hack to do your install, get your money back.  They did a shit job and don't know what they're doing.  I bet that it's your install that's causing this problem.  If you took it to an installer to begin with, have them refund your money and then take it to a reliable installer that will do the job right.  Fuck, drive it up to me and I'll fix it for you.

Tim
Deepfrezze1
Fucking Newb

Deepfrezze1 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »

Haha thanks man i appreciate it and i took it to a guy who actually installs car audio and he said it will be 50 bux to fix it but for some reason he didnt tell me what it is idk y i think he knows if he tells me ill fix it myself maybe thats y lol idk?? so ill prb get it done thanks alot by the way guys..
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 04:54:58 PM »

Find out what it was after he fixes it.  My guess is that it's either a bad or improper ground, or it's induced noise.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 08:10:47 PM »

Quote from: "Deepfrezze1"
Haha thanks man i appreciate it and i took it to a guy who actually installs car audio and he said it will be 50 bux to fix it but for some reason he didnt tell me what it is idk y i think he knows if he tells me ill fix it myself maybe thats y lol idk?? so ill prb get it done thanks alot by the way guys..
The same guy that installed the system said he'd charge you $50? That's some shady business practice if you ask me. Billy might be on the right track as to what the problem is. Where are you located at? Depending where you are either myself, Tim or anyone of us on here that are nearby and know what they're doing will help you out. I only charge a beer or two and possibly lunch. lol

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Deepfrezze1
Fucking Newb

Deepfrezze1 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 08:58:01 PM »

Haha no it was actully another guy im in Jericho which is right next to Hicksville In long island lol i c ur from here? and if u wouldnt mind that will be great if u want to take a look at it lol.. just let me know when ur free and ill give u a call ? ill mssg u my number and it will be great if u take a crack at it and same be some dough thanks alot man !
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 10:33:01 PM »

Tim is good money on solving your audio problem for sure!

Make sure you check out the NYCM SQUAD and get to know some of the members in your area.

Also check out this upcoming meet in Queens, NY @ Lincoln Tech Meet

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012