Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 11:29:02 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Boom Boom Boom: Complete (with pics and install!)  (Read 7311 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 08:47:12 PM »

SW = Software

Don't mind me.  I'm used to using my own shorthand because of how I document stuff at work.  Did you use software to design your sub enclosure?  I've heard good things about Bass Box Pro since it has the Thiele-Small parameters for pretty much all the subwoofers manufactured and has templates so you don't waste MDF.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
rich

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 09:11:18 PM »

nope just based it on the specs of the subs. we dont need no software at bby

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 11:04:01 PM »

Quote from: "rich"
nope just based it on the specs of the subs. we dont need no software at bby

I see.  So, you guys don't tune the box to the customer?  I just know that the manufacturers spec's are just a general "middle of the road" enclosure design with a Qtc of like .9.  You can make a set of 10"s sound tight or sloppy based on the design of the enclosure.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
rich

rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 01:37:58 PM »

it's tuned to i think 30hz.

for sale!
rich

rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 11:54:17 PM »

bump!

got a video today

Slim Thug - Boss of All Bosses playing.

the bass distorts my camera but does NOT cancel out my components. my mids/highs are crystal clear

for sale!
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012