Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:36:22 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with audio harness  (Read 5441 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 02:03:18 AM »

Hello,

I have an LX accord and I was wondering which one is the cable with all the audio control. I have an aftermarket amp and it has a harness for it. The problem is that I am not sure which one is the right cable. There is a green one and there is a blue one.

Also I want to know if this iso harness will work with our accord since this is exactly what I need.

http://cgi.ebay.com/QUICKCONNECT-ISO-Ha ... _597wt_941

I will post up my project later once I have a friend install it all.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 07:57:07 AM »

Ummm.  What do you mean when you say "audio control"?  Tell us what you're trying to do and we can try to help you.  Have you looked at this thread yet?

Accord Wiring Guide

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »

Ill try to get a picture of the diagram. My micro SD card broke when I was trying to update the f500bt...

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 01:28:06 PM »

You didn't answer my questions.  What is the "audio control" cable?  What are you trying to do?  Withholding information is just going to get you a lot of bad advice and annoy people that can actually help you.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 07:54:53 PM »

The "audio control" is the oem harness that has the power for the oem h.u and in and output for the speakers. I am not sure if it is the green one found all the way on the top or the blue one found next to the AUX plug. Sorry I don't know what it was called. I was looking at the harness on the site I gave you. My amp is the pioneer 200w one. I am just going to amp my speakers a little bit since It came with the F500bt. It adds like (50w) 12rms x 4 for each speaker.

This is what I am referring to (bottom list). Is the clip green or blue?

Audio System Wiring Harness
Radio 12v - white/green - (+)
Radio Ground - black - (-)
Radio Ignition - yellow/red - (+)
Radio Illumination - red/black - (+)
Power Antenna - yellow/green - (+)
Left Front Speaker
green/black - (+)
light green - (-)
Right Front Speaker
green/yellow - (+)
gray or gray/red - (-)
Left Rear Speaker
blue/white or blue - (+)
blue/black or pink - (-)
Right Rear Speaker
pink or green - (+)
blue/yellow or purple - (-)

That was my question. The second question is will that iso harness work since my Amp harness has really different plug compared to the oem one. The F500bt plugs in to the amp so I think I can switch back and forth between OEM and the f500bt. I just need to read up on it. There too many function on it. I am so confused.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »

I've never looked into that F500BT, but I still don't understand what you're trying to do or what this audio control wire is that you keep referring to.  Hit me up on AIM or something and make sure you have the owners guide available.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 01:12:34 AM »

Alright. Thanks tim. I need to get some picture up first because its really hard to describe. I have the manual and it does a pretty good job with the diagram.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »

I definitely need the wiring diagram to help you.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 03:44:35 AM »

I will try to get them up tomorrow night. I need to go Frys electronic to get a new micro sd... Stupid F500bt F it up while I was trying to update..

I will also need some input on how I should go about trying to fit the unit in my cubby hole and still have it close. I want to keep it as stock looking and low profile as possible.

thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 08:03:58 PM »

found it!

http://www.siocommunications.co.uk/SOT-071.html

So basically this will Mute the OEM radio and let me use the OEM speakers to run the ipod, navi, and bluetooth.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:40:34 PM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 08:36:32 PM »

That's not a wiring diagram.  Please finish your sentence also.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

Here you go. Not the best pictures in the world. I got screwed at Fry's electronic today. Lady gave me a broken Micro SD card so I had to use my ghetto laptop cam. Some of them I found online and I pulled those up too.
So this the harness that I am taking about. 2 go into the car oem stereo harness, 1 goes to the car, and 1 to the amp.

Here is the amp. There a 3 connection 1 from a headphone, then 1  from the harness, and 1 for the F500bt.

Here are the connection that I was taking about. They look different from the 20pin oem connection. That is why I was asking about the ISO harness.

As for the question about the blue or green plug on the car. It turns out that I have to use the blue one. Which is located near the Aux. I need to get that iso harness. Check it with how the car harness is hooked up. * TY Time for that link* Then check it against the f500bt.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 11:21:40 PM »

You're smoking crack if you think I'm going to even try to read a picture of an owners manual.  I can't help you.  I recommend you go to a local audio installer and have them install it.  Based on how well you follow instructions, if you attempt to do this yourself, you will set your car on fire.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 03:02:12 AM »

ITs already installed 100% work. It turned out to be really really easy. Basically plug and play with the parrot harness. The F500bt is not running through the aux. It is plug into the amp. The amp can mute the OEM h.u while I am using ipod, navi, or on the phone. If I am not using the f500bt I can use the oem h/u for radio and CD player. Also it looks totally sleeper. I put it in the cubby hole and close the door. But I have to take it off the holder since the door will not close. But it is all good now. Can looks 100% stock from the outside.  

And sorry for the crappy ass pix. lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012