Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:11:41 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm moving to Ohio  (Read 11884 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 11:43:44 PM »

Whatever happens, please don't become an Ohio State fan!!!  Again congrats, I'm happy for ya buddy.

Thanks Jason.  To be honest, I don't care about sports.  On top of that, I am from MI, so becoming an Ohio State fan would never happen.

Kat and I are both happy for you.  how is Robyn taking this?

Thanks Arie.  Robyn and I talked about it before I even applied for the job.  I wasn't sure I was going to get this or the other two jobs since I got turned down for the first ones I interviewed for.  She's happy that I'm going to be moving on to a new job and won't be miserable any more.  At the same time, she's really sad that she's going to be further away from her family.  The roles have been reversed now.  I will be 3 hours away from my family and she will be about 12-13 hours away from her family.  Of course, I haven't seen my family for the holidays in 5 years because of my job.  Now we will be able to see my family and take time to visit hers every year.

Congrats Tim. I hope this brings you happiness! We need to make it a point to get together before you take off bro. If you can find time of course!

The change is welcome.  As I've said before, I'm very happy to get out of an environment where I'm micromanaged and expected to work constantly throughout the day (aside from my scheduled break times) doing a job where people are infrequently nice and easy to work with.  I'm just happy about my new job and moving to an area where I will be able to afford to live instead of struggle to keep my head above water.  If we don't have a chance to hang out before I leave, I will be coming back to MA a few times since Robyn isn't moving out to OH for a few more months.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2010, 06:53:31 AM »

Tim, I'm glad things are working out for you. Now that you'll have time to do things like visit people and just relax woulkd be a great thing for you and your soon to be new wife. I guess things happen the way they do for a reason. This move just happens to fall just before the wedding and it'll be a new chapter for you and Robyn. I'm happy to hear this man.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 08:45:10 PM »

so much for moving somewhere warm huh?! best of luck tim with your move

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 11:15:49 PM »

I tried getting a job in San Antonio, TX, Nashville, TN, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA and didn't get hired.  At least I'm going into the job I've wanted and moving closer to my family.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 11:54:29 PM »

Hey Tim,
Congrats on the new job! Dayton is only about an hour away from Columbus so we will definitely have to link up and have some events at some point.  Lemme know when you officially get here!

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 07:24:21 AM »

I'll be down there by the beginning of the year.  I'm probably leaving MA right after Christmas and leaving most of my stuff behind until I come back to move Robyn.  My territory includes Columbus, so I will be there somewhat regularly.

Tim
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 08:10:23 AM »

Best of luck on the move Tim!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
JC04accord

Reputation Power: 1
JC04accord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 04:28:15 PM »

Congrats Tim!
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 01:28:35 PM »

Hope you have a room for me and Gen so we can come visit and you can make us some nice Kobe steaks! LOL, just kidding, but congrats on your move!

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
mnkyman

mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 02:22:43 PM »

I haven't been following in the chat, but I was really hoping you'd end up in TX lol. Congrats on the position and "pay increase" bud!

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 02:42:41 PM »

Hahaha.  I get the Kobe beef out here in MA, not in Ohio.  We're looking for 3 br places, so we will have an extra room for guests.  

I just spoke with my new boss today, and it seems that I'm not going to be out there as soon as I expected.  The new job starts on January 3rd, but I'm not expected to be out in Ohio by then.  I'll be in MA for a month longer than I expected.  I'm going to stay at my current job until the end of the year, and then start my new job that next Monday.  I'll be out here training for the first 2 weeks, then they're going to fly me out to Kansas City to train there for a week.  I guess I'll be in Ohio at the end of January.  More will be revealed as time goes on.   Wink

I haven't been following in the chat, but I was really hoping you'd end up in TX lol. Congrats on the position and "pay increase" bud!

You haven't been up to date at all Sam.  I wasn't picked for the job in TX a long time ago.  I ended up applying for a few more positions in other areas of the country and got selected for Ohio.  I wouldn't really consider it a pay increase, but at least the cost of living will be less, so I'll take what I can get. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 03:09:48 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2010, 10:24:48 PM »

Congrats on the move. Welcome (back) to the midwest

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
InFuMoUs

InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2010, 09:07:37 AM »

Congrats Tim even though I'm like a month late. Glad you haven't thrown in the towel when you felt all your doors were closing in on you.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2010, 10:16:11 AM »

Thanks Steve.

Tim
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2010, 02:33:15 PM »

Does moving to Ohio mean that you'll start using 6 and 4 as scorecards when playing Euchre?

- Mark
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012