Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:12:12 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Present Ideas for our women  (Read 13442 times)
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »

haha yea, I figured that's what I was going to end up doing, I want my xmas booty damnit!   Mike, they were $99 last time I was in Dick's  a couple weeks ago.  cheaper than the kindle, so I'm not complaining! haha.

best part about this is that her family does presents on hannukah (half jewish), so she already got her presents from her family, so I know I won't be getting her the same thing they would be.

-brian
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 07:46:11 PM »

What did you get your wife when you proposed Matt?
tim i got here a 4k dollar ring....that was enough and she concurred...now she wants something for her other hand...ugghhh

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 09:54:07 PM »

day at the spa?? diamonds are just ridiculous....i just don't get spending thousands of dollars on a stone...idk

I present to you exhibit A.   laugh

tim i got here a 4k dollar ring....that was enough and she concurred...now she wants something for her other hand...ugghhh

I guess I'm glad Robyn doesn't go crazy over jewelry.  I just have to get something with Snoopy on it, and I'm good.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 11:44:38 PM »

day at the spa?? diamonds are just ridiculous....i just don't get spending thousands of dollars on a stone...idk

I present to you exhibit A.   laugh

I guess I'm glad Robyn doesn't go crazy over jewelry.  I just have to get something with Snoopy on it, and I'm good.
haha.. exhibit A..  Cheesy

although, i'm pretty sure one of my friends is buying his girlfriend at least a $40k engagement ring..  Shocked  Huh?

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2010, 12:05:54 AM »

Must be nice!

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2010, 09:54:42 AM »

Well, she picked out a new stone.  Now I have a tough decision to make.  New diamond or a well equipped Kia....
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 01:26:15 PM »

40k dollar ring?!! damn...you know you have some lewt if your throwing that much cash away for a ring

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »

No shit! I wish I had the loot to do that but I still wouldn't spend that much coin on something that can get lost so easily.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2010, 12:05:19 PM »

Have to buy something Fenix. Gift Cards are always safe. Mine could use a watch, and I have a hook up so I'm think Movado.

Got away with the dinner thing. Of course its going to be more expensive then a gift and she wont be paying. But im weird when I get gifts so id rather not get one.

I love movados, great watch, mine just needs a battery, and has needed one for two years.

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
Tunergirl

Reputation Power: 2
Tunergirl pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2010, 06:06:18 PM »

Have to buy something Fenix. Gift Cards are always safe.
Not with girlfriends/ wives. They'll say shit like you're not in tune with their feelings, inconsiderate, blah blah blah.

Depending on their personality too Z. I know if Paul got me a gift card to say Lane Bryant, Avenue or kitchen collection I would be in 7th heaven
Tunergirl

Tunergirl pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2010, 06:24:59 PM »

Since it is past christmas this is what I got from Paul and I loved everything about it. I got a new jacket which is a knock off of the carrhart's but just as warm, new dinner plate set for 4, 45 piece silverware set, new furniture for the bedroom to get rid of our desk, half a PS3 with GT5, heated leather seats in my Pilot, a bunch of Paul's time to get stuff done around the house, and a week and a half vacation away from the kids.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2010, 06:44:38 PM »

That's pretty awesome!!

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2010, 07:26:15 PM »

See, now that's a couple that are in tune with each other.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Tunergirl

Tunergirl pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2010, 08:15:57 AM »

See, now that's a couple that are in tune with each other.

Thanks, We are more in tune that most people know. We even finish each other sentences from time to time
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2010, 08:18:13 AM »

^It's true.  I've seen it happen!!

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012