Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:01:35 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Present Ideas for our women  (Read 13456 times)
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 02:02:14 AM »

i usually get her one thing stereotypical, ie; pots and pan. this year she actually needs an iron. also we've decied our xmas gifts to each other is saving for a bigger tv. yes my 42 inch is not big enough she says. Cheesy no homo

Man she will be getting you a 62in tv like my girl did as long as you spoil them here and there they will hook you up lol. this year i think am a get mines a macbook and a fruitcake lol

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 07:39:35 AM »

I'm getting her a Snoopy onesy.  Ya, I'm fo' srsly.

Ummm........

Onesy = footie pajamas

Trust me, it will be worth it.  Anything with Snoopy makes Robyn happy.  You didn't notice the amount of Snoopy stuff we have the last time you were at my place? 

Yes I was joking man...
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 09:40:56 AM »

new skis, the Celebrity 90 from LINE - http://lineskis.com/skis/celebrity-90
and (how weird?) she's getting me the Prophet 100 from LINE - http://lineskis.com/skis/prophet-100

we like to make christmas easy and fun for each other

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 11:05:39 AM »

Skiing sounds like fun!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 11:06:40 AM »

My presence is enough of a gift for her this year.

YOU CONCEITED BASTARD!!! at least wrap something up in a bow tie for her.
But of course. Its easy going Christmas shopping for my wife especially if I haven't been home for 6 months. Well, longer than that if you count all the training I was doing before I came out here.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 08:55:05 PM »

day at the spa?? diamonds are just ridiculous....i just don't get spending thousands of dollars on a stone...idk

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 11:16:51 PM »

What did you get your wife when you proposed Matt?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 10:50:21 AM »

Dunno what to get my lady, we've only been together for two months. Diamonds are out of the question, but ive got no ideas. Trying to get away with going out to a nice meal, thats not going over well

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 11:11:50 AM »

Have to buy something Fenix. Gift Cards are always safe. Mine could use a watch, and I have a hook up so I'm think Movado.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 09:15:52 AM »

Have to buy something Fenix. Gift Cards are always safe.
Not with girlfriends/ wives. They'll say shit like you're not in tune with their feelings, inconsiderate, blah blah blah.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 10:08:04 AM »

Mines not like that at all she would rather pick out her own shit. Of course I get her other things also to reflect that I know what she likes but, there is always gift cards to her favorite stores included.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 10:12:47 AM »

my fiance just told me she really wants those reebok easytone shoes (the ones that are supposed to tone your body or something)..  should I stick to my guns and get the kindle or get her those shoes?  if I do end up going with the shoes I run the risk of her thinking that I think she needs to lose weight (opposite of reality lol) but she outright told me last night that she really wants them, soooo advice?

-brian
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2010, 10:19:07 AM »

Umm, that's a direct hint.  Get her the shoes.  If my fiance tells me she really "wants" something, it's usually because she really wants it.  There may be less of a surprise in it all, but you can always get her some other small stuff.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »

Umm, that's a direct hint.  Get her the shoes.  If my fiance tells me she really "wants" something, it's usually because she really wants it.  There may be less of a surprise in it all, but you can always get her some other small stuff.
I couldn't have said it better myself. If you don't get her what she's directly hinting at, you will NOT get Christmas booty. Fair warning.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 10:52:12 AM »

Those stupid shoes are pretty pricey... I think they were $120 last time I saw them.
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012