Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:10:31 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a little slice of hell  (Read 3267 times)
Rustywaffle

Reputation Power: 1
Rustywaffle pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2009, 11:30:29 AM »

I recently acquired my first gun the other week.  Me and a couple of my friends went to the gun show that came into town, and I was set on getting a gun, wasn't 100% on what though.  It was a choice between a 30-06 and a shotgun.

So i decided on a shotgun, and since its going to be for home defense, I knew i wanted a tactical shotgun as opposed to a hunting shotgun.  So i came across the mossberg 500a

the good thing about this gun, is the ability to change the barrel in literally about 20 seconds.  Mossberg themselves make a bunch of different barrels. including a fully rifled barrel for sabot slugs, a home defense barrel (which comes on the gun) a general barrel which is threaded for a choke. AND a 50 cal muzzleload barrel

I am happy with my purchase, and I will post up pics every now and then showing the additions I'm making to it.

enjoi

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 11:49:46 AM »

Very nice pickup. That bad boy takes 4 in the tube right? Though it looks like it takes 5. Hard to tell.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rustywaffle

Rustywaffle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »

5 in the tube. 1 in the chamber

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 05:30:40 PM »

Now that's hot. The Remington 870's we use only take 4 in the tube. Does the job but having that one extra would be nice. Its fun shooting these with Copper sabot slugs.:mrgreen:

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rustywaffle

Rustywaffle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »

Haha, i can imagine. Check out the remmington accutip. Those will be my ammo of choice

Its pretty much a .57 cal bullet, shooting at close to 2000 fps lol

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 10:15:38 AM »

Nice. Can you say "Big hole in EVERYTHING?"

wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 10:21:40 AM »

I like shot guns a lot. My favorite of mine is my Remington 870 Ducks Unlimited Edition. My Dad got it for me when I was really young, so young I wasn't able to shoot it because it is a 12 gauge. I would really like to get a pistol, just don't know what kind yet. I am thinking Kimber, but I need to do more research first.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012