Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:53:31 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: gauging ears  (Read 3814 times)
Rustywaffle

Reputation Power: 1
Rustywaffle pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2009, 02:51:41 PM »

I was wondering if any of u guys on here have ur ears gauged? how big?  when did u start? why?

I had my one ear pierced since freshman year of highschool... and 3 months ago i did my other ear,  I liked the way gauged ears looked ever since I had my one ear done. So 3 months ago when i did my other one, i started gauging them.  Right now I am at a 12.  I am planning on going down to a 0, which is about equivalent to that of a cigarette butt

it is a very random topic, but i am curious to see if u guys/if any have done this

dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »

i attempted to do this couple months ago when my friends started. i already had my ears pierced with 18g (your standard ear piercing size) and thought a jump to 14g would be fine. it was a bit tough to get them in but i managed. but the next days just sucked with my ear lobes still swollen and bleeding. so i decided to just stick with standard. i wouldve kept going to atleast 14g but just the fact my ears kept bleeding told made me stop.

if i was to do it over again, i wouldve just gone down slowly and not miss a size. so from 18 to 16 to 14 and so on.

Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 03:11:41 PM »

I just have a regular piercing in my left ear, I would never get it gauged, I think it's just something you'll really regret later in life.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Rustywaffle

Rustywaffle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 03:16:44 PM »

dizzle. ya u gotta do it reall slow, like i ahd to wait a month in between each stretch, and no bleeding each time, and they all just slid right in.

paulius.  yes i know i will probably regret it later on.  but the size im going to, should be able to retract back to normal. (or so ive been told)

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 04:11:57 PM »

0 is a whole lot bigger than a cig butt, more like a dime.  and no, they wont stay like that forever.  if you go gigantic to like a 00 or something they'll stay, but they should go back to normal.

i gauged down to an 8 with both my ears when i was in college.  it never hurt until i got to about a 10, which hurt/bled.  8 sucked a lot so i never went any bigger, plus that was the size i wanted.  

when you get down to that size it helps to use a slide, which is basically a long funnel shaped plug that starts at about a size 16 and gradually gets bigger.  Just slide it in as far as you can and go to sleep, when you do that every night it slowly opens it up.

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 04:47:27 PM »

I have both ears pierced with 8 gauges in the bottom holes and 10 gauges in the 2nd holes.  I had a 2 gauge in my tongue back in the day, but I took that out a few years ago.  From what I recall, if you go any bigger than 2 gauge in your ears, the holes will never completely close.  There's a guy I used to work with that had his ears gauged to like 00's and the holes never fully closed.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rustywaffle

Rustywaffle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »

Quote from: "v6sicksspeed"
0 is a whole lot bigger than a cig butt, more like a dime.  and no, they wont stay like that forever.  if you go gigantic to like a 00 or something they'll stay, but they should go back to normal.

i gauged down to an 8 with both my ears when i was in college.  it never hurt until i got to about a 10, which hurt/bled.  8 sucked a lot so i never went any bigger, plus that was the size i wanted.  

when you get down to that size it helps to use a slide, which is basically a long funnel shaped plug that starts at about a size 16 and gradually gets bigger.  Just slide it in as far as you can and go to sleep, when you do that every night it slowly opens it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_wire_gauge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dime_(United_States_coin)

ok so i lied... a cigarette butt is inbetween a 00 and 000
and a dime is 17.91mm/ .7" or about 3/4"

and damn tim, i didnt know u had that many piercings... thats cool, when did u start doing them all?

and the guy u used to work with, do his ears look like shit now?

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 05:46:50 PM »

I don't really talk about that sorta stuff.  I have other piercings that I haven't mentioned.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
hondaguy214

hondaguy214 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 05:50:11 PM »

tim we don't wanna know about your belly button piercing. :-D

NECM SQUAD#6
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I don't really talk about that sorta stuff.  I have other piercings that I haven't mentioned.

Uh oh!

And Yeah they will grow back but at the moment I am quite satisfied with the earrings that I have...

And one just like that xept it has more tribal designs... I love tribal designs, I am probably going to get some sort of inconspicuous tribal tattoo one of these days.

I think gauges are fine as long as they're done with good taste.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 10:48:09 PM »

Most people don't notice that I'm rocking 8 gauges and 10 gauges in my ears.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 11:35:08 PM »

I didn't notice for some reason
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012