Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:29:17 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 272 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MDVACM Squad (Maryland and Virginia)  (Read 785300 times)
Anonymous
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »

NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2009, 06:00:20 PM »

Quote from: "b_beau_09"
LOL, yea, i'm sure it's just a freudian slip..  either way, it's made my signature better. great quote lol.

sooo.. do you guys think i should take the job in chesapeake, va if i get the salary i need to support myself? (30k-ish)..

Have you taken cost of living in Chesapeake vs MD into account?

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
Bobsk24

Reputation Power: 4
Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2009, 07:08:53 PM »

Ok sorry I havnt posted in while....I am currently working in the 2nd annual Mega meet spot.....OBX!  it sucks.  Ok so I laughed my ass of when I saw Derrick said sex parties!!!  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   ha....OK and Brian.. I live like 10 minutes from Chesapeake Jail.  There is a decent place down the street from me that is like 800 a month.  one or 2 bedrooms.  When are you coming around my way??  I am usually home during the weekends but I am gonna be working out of town a lot these next few months.   And the cost of living down here is so much cheaper compared to near DC.   I say take the job here.  WE NEED MORE GEN7's around here!

MDVACM #3
K24 5mt  (6 speed and M62sc coming one day....................)
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2009, 07:45:25 PM »

Hey Derrick, I am giving up the S2K, just isn't practicale to keep anymore, sometime in mid-mach thru mid-april I will be getting my tax refund and will be looking for a beater, something like an old Civic, does not need to be running just looking to stay under $1K for it, let me know if you run into anything....

Anonymous
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »

Quote from: "NVA-AV6"
Hey Derrick, I am giving up the S2K, just isn't practicale to keep anymore, sometime in mid-mach thru mid-april I will be getting my tax refund and will be looking for a beater, something like an old Civic, does not need to be running just looking to stay under $1K for it, let me know if you run into anything....

wow....

but its for the better.
Bobsk24

Reputation Power: 4
Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2009, 08:34:41 PM »

any buyers for the S2K?? how much if not?

MDVACM #3
K24 5mt  (6 speed and M62sc coming one day....................)
Anonymous
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »

Quote from: "Bobsk24"

I would, if I had my own place to store it (would of been my weekend ride) and insurance is pretty steep for me to own something like that for the moment. would of loved it, something like that is very easy to detail.
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

It is upside down, the current payoff on it is $20K, when we bought it we rolled serveral $K for the pilot into it to only have one car note, but also at the time I had a 6 figure salary.....

Anonymous
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 10:00:14 PM »

It is upside down, the current payoff on it is $20K, when we bought it we rolled serveral $K for the pilot into it to only have one car note, but also at the time I had a 6 figure salary.....

wow....
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2009, 10:22:16 PM »

Ok sorry I havnt posted in while....I am currently working in the 2nd annual Mega meet spot.....OBX!  it sucks.  Ok so I laughed my ass of when I saw Derrick said sex parties!!!  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   ha....OK and Brian.. I live like 10 minutes from Chesapeake Jail.  There is a decent place down the street from me that is like 800 a month.  one or 2 bedrooms.  When are you coming around my way??  I am usually home during the weekends but I am gonna be working out of town a lot these next few months.   And the cost of living down here is so much cheaper compared to near DC.   I say take the job here.  WE NEED MORE GEN7's around here!

i figured you were close to there bob.  i can't afford 800 a month man lol.  maybe with utilities included.. then i'd need a decent internet plan.  see, if i take the job, i could possibly be getting about an 8k/year raise.  i dont live on my own up here, although i think the cost of living up here in bel air is pretty much the same as chesapeake/va beach area.  i'm not sure when i'll be coming, but if i decide to take the job, i won't be moving down there until the end of may (gotta finish up my classes here) but i'll be coming to visit the area (look for apartments, visit relatives, check out the jail.. etc.) and such within the next few months.. depending on my schedule.

paul, sad to hear about the s2k, but you're right, not practical.  i have a feeling you're going to make an insanely fast civic though.. possibly try to fit your J40 S/C in there lol.  but good luck with whatever it may be.

-brian
rjp6262

Reputation Power: 2
rjp6262 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2009, 10:37:02 PM »

dude get an old CRX hatch and throw a k24a2 in it....doooooo eeeeettttt or a k24a1(block)/k24a2(head) into it!!
Anonymous
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »

Quote from: "rjp6262"

dude get an old CRX hatch and throw a k24a2 in it....doooooo eeeeettttt or a k24a1(block)/k24a2(head) into it!!

hes just gonna get a practical DD vehicle .
marioemd

Reputation Power: 1
marioemd pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2009, 09:07:47 AM »

Paul, wanna trade the s2k for my gen7??? lol just kidding!

so when are we doing a meet guys?

Mario
MDVACM #nueve

NHBP seis! coupe
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »

Yeah either you or Carrie told me about that the other night. I'll def keep a look out. When are you looking to buy the beater? Like if I found one today would you guys be ready to buy it? Highly unlikely, just want to know your timeframe.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2009, 10:14:34 AM »

^As soon as we get our refund, supposed to be mid-march to the first week of April.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 272 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012