Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:24:27 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The night I almost died... Last night.  (Read 5594 times)
stirfriedferret

Reputation Power: 2
stirfriedferret pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2008, 11:22:11 AM »

So... My friend and I just finished eating a dinner at Dennys... We walked outside and out of nowhere comes this woman... She looked like the mix between a murderer and a hooker... No joke.  Everything about her; her mannerisms, her make up, everything... It all spelled out 'murderer.' I pretty much sh!t my pants when I saw her. And what does she do? She walks up to us and asks us for a fucking ride. What the fucking fuck? I mean... fuck... So I told her no I'm not from the area, but my friend keeps giving me this weird look and keeps standing outside the car and not going IN...  I swear he is stalling and waiting for me to get killed or something; he kept talking to her and asking her questions that I couldn't really remember because I was too busy soiling myself with the dinner I just ate. So, I keep saying no to her but she keeps insisting and mentioning that its nearby... Finally both my friend and I say no we're in a hurry and speed the hell out of there... It scared the shit out of us.
And that's our story from Portland as of now. This place is weird and scary.  At least the drivers here follow the road signs...  "Slower traffic, keep right."  Right on, Oregon. Right on.

Also, you can't pump your own gas here.  Wtf is up with that?  I did that on accident and the attendant came up to me and told me I could've gotten fined $1500 and the owner fined 10x as much. I LOLed.  I know how to pump my own gas safely, damnit!

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »

I hate creepy stuff like that.  Whenever I'm in Boston or NYC, I ignore people that try to talk to me.  Most of them are homeless people that want money for booze and drugs.  Others are people that are just trying to scam you.  That's why I'm always wearing sunglasses and headphones when I walk around.  It's a good excuse to ignore people.  I know it sounds mean and all, but if I don't know and you look shady, I'm not going to talk to you.

Oregon sounds pretty cool.  You gotta love no sales tax and drivers that obey the law.  I wonder if you saw Cham tearing it up on the streets?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 02:25:20 PM »

I try to acknowledge people at a first glance for identification purposes, but if they seem to want my attention for suspicious purposes I try to avoid them at all costs. I rather avoid problems and hope to never have to use deadly force if the situation would ever arise.

Heckler

Reputation Power: 0
Heckler pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 07:14:38 AM »

Oregan is alright.  Little too liberal for me but whatever.  New jersey is the same way, people don't have enough control over their own lifes to pump their own gas.  NJ is a nanny state much like Illinois (which was made that way primarily by Obama).  Either way, any state that doesn't allowed freedom is not somewhere I want to live.

Viva la freedom!  Screw crazy hooker/murderer bitches!  Haha.

Fujita intake, DC header, TSX IM, P2R Gasket, Hondata Gasket, Homebrewed catchcan, Ralco pulleys, Apex'i WS2 catback, Ingalls TD.
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 09:28:48 AM »

IDK, maybe theres something wrong with me, but she seemed alright :D. As far as NYC having crazy people, yea we got that. But they seem to be able to spot out of towners and go after them first, they pretty much leave other NYC'rs alone.

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
rich

rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 11:01:26 AM »

i always pretend my phone is ringing if something like that happens and i start a random convo w/ myself lol.

or if people ask me for cash/change i say "sorry i only have a card"

or a ride i say "this aint my car i stole it so find someone else"

i hate bein bugged...i think the worst is people soliciting outside of businesses

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 11:33:52 AM »

This has never happened to me... Might be due to my size... I always carry protection on me and in my car.. you can't be too cautios... play it safe..
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 03:28:55 PM »

I remember this post from the original G7A. Yeah I always pack heat...

Heckler

Heckler pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 08:13:07 PM »

Quote from: "Blackhawk"
I remember this post from the original G7A. Yeah I always pack heat...

I pack MORE heat  :P

Fujita intake, DC header, TSX IM, P2R Gasket, Hondata Gasket, Homebrewed catchcan, Ralco pulleys, Apex'i WS2 catback, Ingalls TD.
Fenix

Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 11:18:37 PM »

whats your off duty piece?

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 12:34:18 AM »

dude watch out scaryy chick!! haha

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
cstyleaccord
Fucking Newb

cstyleaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 12:46:49 AM »

haha that's Oregon alrite...where in Oregon are you from?

[size=150]CHAM[/size]
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 05:40:04 PM »

Let me put this plain and simple, not to toot my own or anybody else horn from NYC, Here goes: Bitch I said no the first time, did I studder, if you ask me again I got a friend in the trunk that knows you, his name is Mr.Golf club,  Mr. Gulf club doesn't care who he exposes himself to, he doesn't need to.
She would've gotten the message.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012