Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:01:04 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rimtuck.com: pretty decent site  (Read 4837 times)
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2010, 08:22:36 PM »

http://www.rimtuck.com/searchvehicle.php

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »

Either it doesn't work, or it doesn't do anything.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 10:29:04 PM »

link worked for me tim!!!

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 10:53:22 PM »

Let me be clearer.  The link worked, but the site did nothing that I could see.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
konatriathlon
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
konatriathlon pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 05:16:37 AM »

I'm with Tim...  What's it do?

HARPER BELLE HANES
Born: 04/04/2008
5 lbs 2 oz
17 1/2 in

JASPER PARKE HANES
Born:  03/09/2010
6 lbs 15 oz
19 3/4 in
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 11:23:24 AM »

Quote from: "konatriathlon"
I'm with Tim...  What's it do?
When you fill out the vehicle info, you have to click Save.  It then lets you change specs on front and rear wheel and tire sizes.  Then a couple links show up, Data Sheet and Gallery.

It's basically a database of cars with pictures of different wheel and tire setups.

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 11:49:12 AM »

I did click save.  I guess I should start with the OEM wheels first.

Tim
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 11:50:36 AM »

yeah i'm not a fan of this site. i added the info and it takes forever to display something. i entered my field and came up empty
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 11:54:20 AM »

I guess they just don't have any pictures of Accords with my wheel and tire sizes.

::edit::

I guess they don't have any pictures of any cars, or their database is extremely limited.  I couldn't find SHIT.  I searched a few different cars and came up with nothing.  This site is a good idea, but a complete waste of time.

Tim
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 12:52:42 PM »

Tim, you have to press the enter button on the keyboard when you're done putting in the info.  I know, weird.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 01:34:17 PM »

Ummm.  What?  Fuck that!  You have to click submit like 4 times and then hit enter?  That site can lick the back side of my balls.  It's fucking retarded.

Tim
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 01:38:02 PM »

When I did it, I searched s2000 and years 2000 to 2009.  I didn't specify a specific wheel size.  Only one page worth of cars showed up and I think it was only like 20 cars or so.

The database is pretty limited.

- Mark
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »

This is why I said decent. It's definitely not great! I just used it to search a given model in any size wheel/tire setup to see all the pictures.

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012