Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:51:41 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New suspension mods.  (Read 5922 times)
MyNameIsThien

Reputation Power: 0
MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2010, 07:24:00 PM »

I just got these today, and yes, I already installed them right when I got them. These bars are really nice and are solid. Price for them is fairly inexpensive, and I highly recommend them.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »

Looks good man!
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 10:18:02 PM »

Looks great i was looking for there strut bar with that part # nothing showed up

MyNameIsThien

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 10:34:58 PM »

Looks great i was looking for there strut bar with that part # nothing showed up

Here is there part # UR-TW2-286
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 11:26:14 PM »

Nice!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 01:40:06 PM »

I'm jealous. Again.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 09:11:10 PM »

nice! ive got that lower chassis brace coming my way

MyNameIsThien

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 07:24:16 PM »

Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 07:36:31 PM »

Excellent add on.

I just saw this thread today and coincidentally I made an inquiry with UR earlier today for the same parts. Including the fender bars. Hopefully, I can get a good deal.

Thien, if you don't mind me asking, how much and where did you get them from?

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
MyNameIsThien

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 07:55:33 PM »

I actually got mines through a vendor over at ebay. I can tell you this. His prices are way cheaper then most places, and he delivers it out right away. It literally takes 2-4 days from Malaysia. I paid $136 for the strut bar, $159 for the rear chassis brace, and $131 for the front 2 point. Shipping was free for all 3.
Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 11:02:41 PM »

I actually got mines through a vendor over at ebay. I can tell you this. His prices are way cheaper then most places, and he delivers it out right away. It literally takes 2-4 days from Malaysia. I paid $136 for the strut bar, $159 for the rear chassis brace, and $131 for the front 2 point. Shipping was free for all 3.

Friggin awesome Thien, much better than the quote that I got from Canada. 630 and change plus alomst 400 in shipping YEAH RIIIIIIGHT!!! lol

Can you provide the sellers ID?

Arie
MyNameIsThien

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 11:12:53 PM »

Friggin awesome Thien, much better than the quote that I got from Canada. 630 and change plus alomst 400 in shipping YEAH RIIIIIIGHT!!! lol

Can you provide the sellers ID?

His seller ID is dffoo1972.

Here is a link to his page with parts listed for our cars. He doesn't have the fender brace listed, but if you give him the part number, I'm sure he can get it for you.

http://shop.ebay.com/dffoo1972/m.html?_nkw=cm5&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313
Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 11:18:58 PM »

His seller ID is dffoo1972.

Here is a link to his page with parts listed for our cars. He doesn't have the fender brace listed, but if you give him the part number, I'm sure he can get it for you.

http://shop.ebay.com/dffoo1972/m.html?_nkw=cm5&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Thanks bro. I'm gonna hit this seller up and find out about the fender bars and see if any package deal can be setup.

Did you get a chance to drive around with these? are they scraping the ground?

Arie
MyNameIsThien

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2010, 11:22:47 PM »

I haven't driven it too much. I know that the front 2 point sits a tad lower and will definitely scrape down the road. I have scraped my Cusco Type 2 brace a good bit. So, I know I will be scraping that particular bar quite often. I won't be driving the Accord for most of the winter since I got a beater Honda Passport for free.
MyNameIsThien

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 11:24:49 PM »

Thanks bro. I'm gonna hit this seller up and find out about the fender bars and see if any package deal can be setup.

Did you get a chance to drive around with these? are they scraping the ground?

There really isn't a package deal because he list everything with free shipping. Its shipped via FedEx and the packaging is pretty much just tape (a lot of it) wrapped around the brace.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012