Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:41:08 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 272 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MDVACM Squad (Maryland and Virginia)  (Read 786893 times)
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4005 on: February 10, 2011, 02:43:05 AM »

Just wanted to say goodbye to the entire squad personally. I speak to a lot of you over the phone/texts but just wanted to thank everyone for the time, input and help these past 4 years. Its obvious weve all grown apart on the forum but I still wanted to say something to MDVACM Smiley I posted an update in the profile thread as well.

Goodluck with the Hondas Ladies and Gents!

Later!
Tunergirl

Reputation Power: 2
Tunergirl pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: February 10, 2011, 06:17:55 AM »

congrats David! what part of nova?
fredericksburg
congrats david. if you are in the market at some point to buy a house. I know where there is one for sale right now. It's right across the street from us. Smiley
did the cop move? my sister and her husband just bought a place in leesburg and move in a couple weeks.

What are their names? I think they just moved in next door. THe cop is moving at the end of summer and house will be ready to look at in April/May.
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: February 10, 2011, 07:23:22 AM »

congrats David! what part of nova?
fredericksburg
congrats david. if you are in the market at some point to buy a house. I know where there is one for sale right now. It's right across the street from us. Smiley
did the cop move? my sister and her husband just bought a place in leesburg and move in a couple weeks.

What are their names? I think they just moved in next door. THe cop is moving at the end of summer and house will be ready to look at in April/May.
lauren and brent wodicka, that would be pretty cool if they were next door.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Tunergirl

Reputation Power: 2
Tunergirl pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: February 10, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »

^^ Nope not that lucky but they can't be too far from us.
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: February 22, 2011, 12:18:22 PM »

i got the new job and will be moving to fredericksburg in the next few weeks! looks like i will be closer to everyone in the squad.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: February 22, 2011, 05:53:18 PM »

Cool

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4011 on: February 22, 2011, 10:39:29 PM »

Shit!!  I forgot to get a hold of you this weekend David.  Sorry man.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: February 23, 2011, 07:54:56 AM »

its all good tim, i didnt make it up over the weekend anyways but since i will be near by now, i'll catch ya next time around.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: February 23, 2011, 07:59:34 AM »

Cool
yea, now i'll be making some good money so i can plan for the next project with you.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4014 on: February 23, 2011, 08:09:10 AM »

Don't let him talk you into a J swap.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: February 23, 2011, 09:52:53 AM »

oh hell no, the next step is to upgrade the tranny prior to sc'ing it.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4016 on: February 23, 2011, 10:53:46 PM »

Upgrade to what?

Tim
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: February 24, 2011, 08:08:58 AM »

im gonna stay with the 5 spd since im planning on sc'ing it, but im gonna upgrade the clutch and flywheel, and install a lsd as well.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4018 on: February 24, 2011, 09:15:41 AM »

You're still on the stock clutch and flywheel?  What are you thinking about upgrading to?

Tim
Icebox

Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: February 24, 2011, 09:54:05 AM »

probably stage 2 competition clutch and flywheel. and yep, still on the stock clutch.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 272 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012