Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:11:06 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: E46 retro 3.0 complete!  (Read 8513 times)
JDMJNKY

Reputation Power: 2
JDMJNKY pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 11:44:09 AM »

Not too shabby! those retrofits look really nice!

Forgive & Forget, disrespect and redeem!!! Wink
JDMJNKY's ULTIMATE FOR SALE THREAD LISTING! <=== Click me
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Looking good Z! When are you starting mine?
I'll start your as soon as you fork over the small fee of...

Wait for it....

(in Dr. Evil voice)One million dollars!
Quote from: "fabulous010"
Gb for retros from z?Huh? Hahaha
Fuck that! I'll give you special price Fab. Source the parts and labor fee is flying me to you so I can kick you in the nuts. Sound good?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 06:57:54 PM »

nice job Z...lmk i have a spare lense that i can ship to you if you want it, is in pretty good shape..

InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 07:03:42 PM »

Woww does that ghetto oven actually work? Never seen that before. Nice job tho. They came out pretty good.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 07:40:21 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"

Wait for it....

Fuck that! I'll give you special price Fab. Source the parts and labor fee is flying me to you so I can kick you in the nuts. Sound good?

A million dollars Jesus! I'd pay you a fair price.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2010, 08:38:54 PM »

Quote from: "k24low20z"
nice job Z...lmk i have a spare lense that i can ship to you if you want it, is in pretty good shape..
Dude! I texted you about that when I cooked the lens! Never got a reply so I had to buy a new fucking assembly just for the lens.
Quote from: "InFuMoUs"
Woww does that ghetto oven actually work? Never seen that before. Nice job tho. They came out pretty good.
Hell yeah the ghetto oven works. Each time I opened my lights up (which is too many times since first started the retro last October), that was the method I used. No access to a real oven that would take these damn assemblies.
Quote from: "CrackerTeg"

Wait for it....

A million dollars Jesus! I'd pay you a fair price.
I know man. Gotta bust your balls. Honestly, I wish I had the time to. This revision was easy since the retro was all done and aimed. A fresh retro would take me too much time and that's something I don't have right now. Maybe when I come back from overseas I can tackle it but I'm sure you'd probably get that done before that time. If you want a quick and painless retro, you really should check out those mini Morimoto H1 projectors I linked in the PnP HID thread. Wouldn't take you much time at all to throw those in.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
LFSoccer2k6
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
LFSoccer2k6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 12:14:24 AM »

good stuff man!!!!  

I love the ghetto oven
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 02:00:20 AM »

The ghetto oven was key to make this happen. You have no idea how much crap I got from people when I first used the ghetto oven method. If it works, why change?

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010, 09:58:27 PM »

Corrected output shots.

To think I've been driving around across the southern half of the U.S. with my lights aimed too high. I'm sure ALLLLL those people hated my ass.

Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 10:23:29 AM »

looks good man!! Does painting the cut off shield change the output color of the lights at all? I cannot see it in the pics, but I didnt know if maybe you noticed a red hue to your light

Steve - NECM #4

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 02:36:47 PM »

None whatsoever. It may help sharpen up the cutoff some but all it does is give that colored eye effect.

Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012