Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:28:20 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 434331 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: March 13, 2014, 02:51:16 PM »

Think of the g2 as a skinned nexus 5. I almost picked one up but couldn't pass up the nexus.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #2131 on: March 13, 2014, 03:12:31 PM »

You're also not on shit stain red so you have that option.

I think I'm going to go for it. The dev community looks a lot larger than the Moto X's, and the phone is currently the same price.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: March 13, 2014, 09:57:47 PM »

The Moto x does have a very good dev community. It's just not on xda.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: May 03, 2014, 12:55:39 AM »

So I finally got the KitKat update for my GS4, and its making me hate both Samsung and Android.  Definitely contemplating buying a new phone tomorrow..  I was hoping that the update would have solved issues that I was experiencing with 4.3, but those issues were minor annoyances compared to the shit I've had to deal with the past week after the update.  Sooo tempted to go Office Space on my phone right now...

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2134 on: May 03, 2014, 06:10:20 AM »

Sorry to hear that Mark.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: May 03, 2014, 08:38:52 AM »

That sucks to hear Mark. After Samsung introduced knox in their stuff and released the same damn thing 3 years in a row a la Apple, I wrote them off.

alpha

alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: May 09, 2014, 05:32:47 PM »

So I've done some thinking...  I briefly thought about getting an HTC One (M8), or waiting for the LG G3.  I'm also interested in a OnePlus One, but their availability roll out is slightly annoying right now.

I'm now thinking about buying a Nexus 5, and then purchasing a OnePlus One when availability makes it easier to get (pending reviews).  Getting both phones wouldn't cost much more than buying a different phone, given the pricing for something like a One (M8).

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: May 09, 2014, 05:43:53 PM »

I love my nexus 5 dude. Thing is, aren't you on big red?

alpha

alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: May 09, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »

I love my nexus 5 dude. Thing is, aren't you on big red?
Yeah, but I'm contemplating switching to T-Mo.  I pay my parents T-Mo bill for them, so I'm contemplating joining their family plan.  When I priced out T-Mo before, it was for an individual plan and the cost differential wasn't much after the corporate discount.  I called T-Mo for a price quote if I were to join the family plan, and it would save me a good chunk of change.

Edit:  Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd I just placed the order for a 32GB Nexus 5 in Black.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 07:01:10 PM by alpha » Logged

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: May 09, 2014, 07:14:10 PM »

Nice. Its a great device dude.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2140 on: May 09, 2014, 07:47:50 PM »

I love mine!!!!
olecram39

Reputation Power: 3
olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2141 on: May 11, 2014, 09:59:34 PM »

I just switched phones from the HTC One S to the HTC One M8 and I'm loving my upgrade
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2142 on: June 13, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »

Well, last day in NC my GS3 took a shit on me.  I was sending a text and the screen turned a tint of pink and then shut off.  Took it to Verizon,  they went over it with a fine tooth comb, couldn't find anything wrong (that I caused) and said they would warranty it.  But they had to order it and we were leaving the next day.  So they put a note on my account so I could go to a store once I got home and have it taken care of.

Got back to PA and was ready to order it when the manager offered Edge (which I was against).  He explained the breakdown and it ended up being worth it. Only reason being my 20% off discount thru work.  So GF (who was having a lot of problems with her POS RAZR MAXX) and I ended up both leaving with new GS5s and upgraded from a 6 GB plan to a 10 GB plan for about $15 more a month.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2143 on: August 03, 2014, 10:48:13 AM »

I has a Nexus 5 now. Family switched to AT&T. Goodbye pile of shit Verizon!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: August 03, 2014, 11:25:00 AM »

Took you long enough.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012