Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 10:12:02 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Door won't open from inside or out  (Read 6338 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 09:47:23 AM »

I'd guess that you would have to start at the top, and it involves alot of twisting and pulling.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 11:16:31 AM »

I'd start by removing the screws that hold the door handle in place and secure the arm rest to the door.  I'd try and see how many of those plastic clips you can pop out before trying to lift up the door handle.  Once you get the door panel off, you should be able to unlatch the door.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 03:26:21 PM »

Figured it out...

If you unscrew the door lock knob then you can pull the top of the door panel off and pull the cable to unlock the door. Pretty easy.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012