Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 01:50:56 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Katzkin Installation **UPDATE** with pictures  (Read 18438 times)
Anthony212

Reputation Power: 2
Anthony212 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 01:53:25 AM »

I left it, it really didnt matter to me since it was only on my drivers side panel...but you drilled through all 4 panels?

wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 07:27:52 AM »

No, four in one panel. They aren't just real noticable.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2010, 09:44:15 AM »

From reading through this the bottom section of the front seats is pretty easy to do? I'm going to have to find a black bottom seat cusion mine has a couple of tears in it Sad
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2010, 10:12:47 AM »

The bottom section of the front is the easiest thing to do. All you need are some needle nose pliers and zip ties to recover it.  If you have any questions, just let me know.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2010, 10:23:35 AM »

Only issue is finding one Honda want's almost $260
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2010, 10:35:14 AM »

That's more than I paid for my entire set. Honestly, if it were me, I would watch eBay and buy a complete Katzkin kit for two reasons. One being if all you other leather is as old as the car then it may not match very well. The other is the quality of the leather is far superior in my opinion. So, you could have the potential to upgrade for cheaper than the replacement. I got lucky and my kit was the premium so my back seats are leather too. Even if it's not premium, Honda only has leather in the front too.

Bill C.
SECM member
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2010, 11:28:50 AM »

I'd never spend the time to install the whole kit just not possiable for me to spend 5 - 10 hours on any project that isn't work related. This is also the reason that I don't have a retro. I will keep my eye open though maybe I can scoop up the kit and have a shop do the install.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012