Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:30:45 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emergency brake buzzer  (Read 10640 times)
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 05:57:40 AM »

Quote from: "Paulius005"
Unless you have a k24a8 then your royally screwed when it comes to KPro Cheesy.

Not entirely true, then you just rip out the ECU ,engine  wire harness and cluster and replace them with RSX-S parts:P

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 08:18:32 AM »

I don't have that buzzing feature in my car.  I guess it wasn't available on the 03's.  Either way, it seems like a awful lot of work for such a small result.  I would downshift to slow down on the freeway, but my exhaust gives that away very quickly.  A sure fire method to not get pulled over for speeding is to go the speed limit. :thumbup:

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2009, 08:31:14 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
A sure fire method to not get pulled over for speeding is to go the speed limit. :thumbup:

Couldn't have said it better myself Tim
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »

I don't have that buzzing feature in my car.  I guess it wasn't available on the 03's.  Either way, it seems like a awful lot of work for such a small result.  I would downshift to slow down on the freeway, but my exhaust gives that away very quickly.  A sure fire method to not get pulled over for speeding is to go the speed limit. :thumbup:

dork

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2009, 09:52:02 AM »

I think it's a useful feature if someone else drives your car and they forget to put down the ebrake.
No one else really will unless I'm in the car with them. Not even my wife wants to drive it so I'm not worried about that.

As for doing the speed limit, I usually go a bit over because I'm used to 65-70mph speed limits on the highways back home. I don't understand this 55 shit that NY has. Most people don't follow it. Hell, some of the damn roads out here don't even have speed limit signs posted so I really have no fucking clue as to what the limit actually is. Yes its a lot of work but I'm a stubborn bastard. Once something gets into my head, I usually see it through. I find the beeping annoying and want it gone. This is the first car I've owned that beeps at you if you have the e-brake slightly engaged. Maybe Honda put it there because we as a people have inherently gotten stupider and they had to add that feature to remind people to put their e-brake down. Sorry, went on a rant there.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 10:17:49 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I think it's a useful feature if someone else drives your car and they forget to put down the ebrake.
No one else really will unless I'm in the car with them. Not even my wife wants to drive it so I'm not worried about that.

As for doing the speed limit, I usually go a bit over because I'm used to 65-70mph speed limits on the highways back home. I don't understand this 55 shit that NY has. Most people don't follow it. Hell, some of the damn roads out here don't even have speed limit signs posted so I really have no fucking clue as to what the limit actually is. Yes its a lot of work but I'm a stubborn bastard. Once something gets into my head, I usually see it through. I find the beeping annoying and want it gone. This is the first car I've owned that beeps at you if you have the e-brake slightly engaged. Maybe Honda put it there because we as a people have inherently gotten stupider and they had to add that feature to remind people to put their e-brake down. Sorry, went on a rant there.

Dude, it's just a safety feature such as the beeping to put your seatbelt on.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 10:21:15 PM »

Yes but I find it to be annoying.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012