Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:18:29 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cabin Air Filter  (Read 2988 times)
sami
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
sami pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »

I just got my oil changed at Jiffy Lube and they recommended that I get a new Cabin Air Filter I was about to until I heard the price of $70 and then he said he can do it for me for $60, which I still declined. I remember reading that it was pretty easy to change and I just squeezed the side of the glovebox and did not realize it would be that easy to reach, slideout, and drop it in.

I want to order the part and I want to just double check before I order it from Majestic Honda, unless you guys recommend I order from elsewhere. I am going to order the part for an Accord, '04, 4DR LX, KA5MT. For System/Component I looked under Heater Blower and from the illustration it seems that I need "Illust. No. 006, Product No. 1090204, Description, Element, Filter." I was hoping someone can please confirm them before I place my order. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Have a good one guys :wave: .
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:41:52 PM by sami » Logged
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »

I just buy mine from the Advance Auto up the street.
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 02:27:09 PM »

that looks right to me.

screw the jiffy lube guys, 70 bucks is way too much when you can change yourself in less than 5 minutes.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
sami
Fucking Newb

sami pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »

Thank you guys for your prompt replies, I will go forth and order it now.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 02:43:07 PM »

^Yeah it could probably be done in under a minute depending on how much crap you keep in your glove box.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 04:57:24 PM »

Did you ask them if they would lube it up before they bend you over and ass rape you?

This does not belong in Stock Motors, Transmissions, & Maintenance.  It's been moved to Interior Styling & Maintenance forum.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
sami
Fucking Newb

sami pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 08:10:47 PM »

^^ Sorry that I placed it in the wrong forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012