Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:24:12 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exhaust Set Up  (Read 32775 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 10:26:43 PM »

I'll probably pull out some of my recording gear to get a sound clip in the next few weeks.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Anonymous
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

looks good Tim.
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 10:56:28 PM »

Looks good!  Now some pics with the beast on the ground!

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2009, 11:17:57 PM »

I'll try to take some of those this weekend after a good wash.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2009, 08:04:26 AM »

Looks very good they do nice work please PM me about there rates I might head there.
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2009, 08:14:54 AM »

You went w/ the 14827 nice Tim.. if all goes well I should have my 14829 soon...  Hope to hear some sound clips and photos of the accord on the ground..
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »

I thought their labor rates were on their website, but I could't find them.  I would recommend you call and ask to speak to Dave and schedule an appointment.  Their exhaust guy Dan was very professional and was pretty cool while I was at the shop yesterday.  They will definitely do a good job.  ESP's number is 978-422-7273.

Tim
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2009, 10:28:07 AM »

looks great tim. but please clean the carbon build up on your bumper please!!!

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »

Quote from: "fabulous010"
looks great tim. but please clean the carbon build up on your bumper please!!!

I guess you didn't read my response to Milan's request for pictures of the new set up on the ground.

Quote from: "timot_one"
I'll try to take some of those this weekend after a good wash.

Tim
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2009, 11:21:12 AM »

love the change!!  the new setup looks great tim

Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2009, 11:14:12 AM »

Looks good Tim! I remember when you initially saw our Magnaflow set up you thought it was a lil loud but I think that's due to the 2.5" piping. How does yours compare now?

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2009, 11:34:50 AM »

I'm not 100% sure what you have exactly for your entire set up Derrick.  I am very happy with how my set up sounds now though, compared to the Greddy Evo2's original install.  Considering that I started with a DC SS header, to a Magnaflow 5400 series high flow cat with a 2 1/4" in/out, to the Greddy Evo2's 2 3/8" pipe with the 2 Greddy resonators on the mid pipe and Evo2 mufflers.  I replaced one of the Greddy resonators with a 7" diameter 18" long body fiberglass packed and baffled resonator, which toned it down a little but, but not enough.  With these Magnaflows, it made my exhaust quieter on the oustide, but greatly reduced the interior noise.  I'm actually going to go back in a few months and have the mid pipe replaced with a different resonator and have a second one fabricated as just a straight pipe with no cat and no resonators for when I plan on taking the car to the track.

Tim
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2009, 11:40:37 AM »

Ours is ceramic Dc headers, stock cat, 18" Magnaflow resonator, 14829 Magnaflows with 2.5" piping. Good to hear your satisfied. Cant wait to hear the clips.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2009, 07:35:33 PM »

Here are the pics I took today.  Kinda hard to see because it was so overcast and I didn't want to get wet so I didn't spend much time to try and get a good shot.

Tim
seththekorean

Reputation Power: 4
seththekorean pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2009, 09:07:42 PM »

Wow, that looks really good there Tim.

[size=150]Seth[/size]
04' Coupe k24a4 5AT
SECM Squad Member
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print