Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:32:47 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FLCM, May 30th - Represent at the Orlando Automotive Club  (Read 6339 times)
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2009, 11:42:42 PM »

I just got back from HIN tonight, but this morning from 9am - 11am I attended for the first time the cars and cafe event held out in Sanford (Heathrow) and it was actually pretty tight.

http://orlandoautomotiveclub.com/cars_and_cafe.html

The next event is May 30th. They do this once a month, the last Saturday of each month. They raffled off some cool shit, including private track time at the Central Florida Road Course (which I won BTW), as well as $75 gift certificates for discount off a clear bra, 50% off tinting service, hats, t-shirts, etc. It started out as exotics only, but has expanded to anyone who is into cars. They had high end cars like Lambos, Ferrari, Spyker, Porsche (yes I brought mine), BMW, Audi, Bentley...but also Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Muscle, etc.

I am putting all FLCM on one month notice to go out there and represent. There must be some RX8 group that goes out there each time, because there were like 12 of them. Time for us to bring out all the Accords.

Tell everyone about this. It is free, only 2 hours long and you get to see and interact with some really bad ass rides.
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 08:23:24 AM »

Where are you guys at? We need to really represent the next meet. I am dead serious. I not only need all you guys to attend that are local, but even the non-Accord guys to show up. I am telling you, it might be only a couple of hours, but it was a blast getting to see some of the cars they had there and all the owners were extremely nice and love to talk and show off the cars.
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 08:52:10 PM »

So, who is going to come? I would love to get some of you, any of you to respond and represent Smiley
Knocturnal84

Reputation Power: 4
Knocturnal84 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:27:11 PM »

Hmmm isn't that the same day as the poker party in tampa

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
FLCM #6 Tallahassee Subsquad Leader
#6 on the PHI line of the Seshait Chapter of Alpha Rho Chi
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »

Yes exactly. I posted up in that thread as well. It is early Sat morning, from 9-11, drive over to Orlando, hang out for a while, still plenty of time to make it back to Tampa for the pool party.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 10:53:27 PM »

I would love to come Scott, but I have dyno time scheduled for that day.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 02:23:40 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I would love to come Scott, but I have dyno time scheduled for that day.

LOL - hmm, I wonder why you are going to the dyno for. I already know or at least I am telling myself that I already know. Good luck  :grin:
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 09:29:21 AM »

Hahahaha.  I should have been a bit more specific.  I have dyno time scheduled for tuning on that day.  Back on topic, I would love to come to one of these meets when I am in FL.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 10:25:02 AM »

You know that you are welcome to next time you are visiting or living down here :wink:
Knocturnal84

Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 10:28:14 AM »

hmmm this does not sound bad at all

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 05:24:54 PM »

Ironically, I know exactly where this is. I like the timing of it too, knowing that I will also be attending the Poker Night at Ben's place back home in Tampa. There's a chance I could roll up to this event in the morning. I will keep it in mind.

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
Rustywaffle

Reputation Power: 1
Rustywaffle pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »

I'll be there!

Knocturnal84

Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »

i mihgt be down for this one too

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
skizot

skizot pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 11:05:30 PM »

As long as the weather holds out, I think you guys would have a blast. It was a great time last time, I think something like 90 cars. There are a couple of import clubs that show up too, so it is not just Exotics. I will have the new Porsche out there, so definitely come out.
Knocturnal84

Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2009, 11:38:14 PM »

hahahaha i seen the pics on the site you gave us...alll i see is exotics and your going with yours so where does that leave us hahahah

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012