Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:09:29 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NECM/NYCM Good Bye Winter Newport RI meet Pics inside  (Read 46244 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »

Quote from: "striktlyaccord"
Damn, it's gonna be colder than I thought, but I'll take mid-60s.  Are we bringin food, or do we just wanna hit up a restaurant?

Restaurant.  We never discussed food and I am in no way prepared to bring or cook anything.  That sucks you can't make it Justin.  Congrats on the house though.  You gotta tell me where it is so I can drop by and take over your garage.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2009, 12:21:36 AM »

bump pics
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2009, 02:34:18 AM »

Mike and Dave great meeting you guys for the first time, hope we can all get together again soon, and got are the Yankees fuckin awful 16-11, glad its only april.  Also Tim tell Cham (sorry if I mis-spelled and correct me if I'm wrong) his car is insane, and it was great seeing you again as usual and meeting your awesome G/F.  Tomorrow is time to rip apart the suspension and figure out WTF the vibration is all about, as always hope all got home safe.  See you guys for the Dyno day!

k.huston
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
k.huston pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »

It was great meeting everyone and I hate you all for inspiring me to spend money on my ride!!  :grin:

Pix from the meet:
http://flickr.com/gp/34463371@N08/9K883m

Something a little special for Cham's ridiculousness:
http://www.pbase.com/kehuston/image/111772370/original

Enjoy!!

Keith
05 Coupe K24A4 5MT

EliteCM Profile
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2009, 01:53:12 PM »

Short video clip coming soon.  Yeh I said it... video.

cstyleaccord
Fucking Newb

cstyleaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2009, 05:14:53 PM »

It was very nice meeting everyone..i had a great time! traffic sucks though. haha

Keith: thanks for the picture bro..and yeah we're gona make you put your car through a surgery.lol

Dave: i didn't know you guys caught a bit of my tail..can't wait to see the video bro.

[size=150]CHAM[/size]
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2009, 12:13:30 AM »

Cham what's up with those wheels? That was my favorite topic of the day lol!!!
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2009, 11:10:47 AM »

Gotta love that tc driver, LOL. "It's getting supercharged, with a downpipe" LOL

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2009, 12:15:36 PM »

Yeah, that was pretty funny hearing him babble on about shit he was making up.  "You can't get these decals anywhere for the S2K windshield, but I made them for a guy for FREE!!"  The fact that he was trying to tell us that he was getting a SC installed and a 3" down pipe was HILLARIOUS!!  What a douchebag.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

nice pics guys - wish i could have made it out

J u s t i n
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"

There is always one donkey!!!
cstyleaccord
Fucking Newb

cstyleaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »

There is always one donkey!!!

haha...man you're one of the funniest person i've known..you got me tho a few time at the meet. i was having a hard time reading you..haha..damn you!!!

i'm with you..best topic of the day, the rims!!!!

anyway i'm still waiting for my new rims to get here...in the meanwhile how much ya wana pay for those? the tires got less than 2500 miles on them

[size=150]CHAM[/size]
k.huston
Fucking Newb

k.huston pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2009, 03:26:51 PM »

...and to all those who saw my stock ride height Saturday, I'm trying to get the Neuspeed Cup Kit that's for sale on the forum. Apparantly there is one guy ahead of me trying to come up with the money. I know you all agree that I need it and should be the one to get it!!! :grin:

Keith
05 Coupe K24A4 5MT

EliteCM Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2009, 10:42:37 PM »

I dunno 6 dollars? What type of tires are on them?
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: April 28, 2009, 10:52:55 AM »

My contribution.  Enjoy!

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012